Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPRAOI Festival Waterford 2010

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

Cheers for the kind Torann related kudos guys... We had great fun playing over the weekend
    "Tops off lads, and swing em in the air!"

Hah! Seen as Gorbachov are unfortunately not with us anymore, we're gonna steal that move for ourselves now.... :pac:

Speaking of which, did anybody catch their last gig on the Plaza on Saturday night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Then bouncers started telling people to put them back on :(
    It was just the one that got really anal about it. He threw out one of my friends but of course that gave the rest of us the opportunity to get back into it. When he came back up he realised that he was fighting a losing battle.

Gorbachovs gig on Saturday was great too. Such a fantastic venue for music too, I think it was the first time I ever got a chance to see a band play there! There was no issue with bringing in drink either. I was happily drinking from a juice carton in probably the most ridiculous example of someone trying to disguise it. Realised I went to a bit too much effort when I saw everyone else happily walking around with bags of cans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

I live in town and from what i seen and heard from out my window, There was a big fight on manor street and lots of little fights, The guards were there for a few and no arrests.

The amount of hassle I had to listen to this weekend just makes ya think why cant we have a nice festival without people having to drink to such excess , Its disgusting seeing the fighting and arguments normally but on spraoi weekend it was really really bad.:mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

Happens every where Dave, dont loose any sleep over it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

deisedave wrote: »
    I live in town and from what i seen and heard from out my window, There was a big fight on manor street and lots of little fights, The guards were there for a few and no arrests.

The amount of hassle I had to listen to this weekend just makes ya think why cant we have a nice festival without people having to drink to such excess , Its disgusting seeing the fighting and arguments normally but on spraoi weekend it was really really bad.:mad::mad:

In fairness what has this got to do with the Spraoi. Any weekend especially a bank holiday weekend you'll always get a certain amount of trouble.

I was out all three nights till the events ended and didnt see one bit of bother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

BOOM BOOM
    BOOM BOOM BOOM
    BOOM BOOM BOOM
    BOOM BOOM F*CK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Hi,
    Missed the Avalon Oasis Tribute on Sunday night. If anyone has links to video footage I'd love to have look.
    Thanks in advance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭DjBryn

deisedave wrote: »

encountered 2 on way to plaza fri nite too...:(

Advertisement