Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a doctor

Options
  • 26-07-2010 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

My Doctor is currently located in baltinglass but as I don't drive and I'm living in Carlow I reckon its time I change to someone closer in the town here . So, can anyone recommend a good doctor in the town pls? Thanks a million :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

My gp is Patricia O' Toole on the Staplestown road.Excellent no-nonsense approach. Clayton Hall has a number of doctors.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Best doctor in Carlow Town is Ger Moran.
    65 Tullow St is where he is.
    Call 059 9130770

Sound guy, will look after you and have an aul chat and laugh too.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 carrie1234

I'll second that , Ger Moran is the best , but very difficult to get into , i'm not sure if they are even taking on new clients , but if you can get into him , go for it , the best doctor by a mile

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭flossie

I have Dr. Ann O'Gara at Shamrock Plaza. Tried to get in with Dr Ni Ghrainne as the rents are with her and sing her all praises. However, Ann (as she likes to be known) is amazing. Very patient, listens, is honest etc. Definately recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

flossie wrote: »
    I have Dr. Ann O'Gara at Shamrock Plaza. Tried to get in with Dr Ni Ghrainne as the rents are with her and sing her all praises. However, Ann (as she likes to be known) is amazing. Very patient, listens, is honest etc. Definately recommended.

^^This

• Advertisement
Advertisement