Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tsubasa books in bulk

Options
  • 26-07-2010 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I could buy all of the tsubasa manga's. I know FP in town sells these but at €10 a pop there quite expensive. I wanted to get the entire collection for my better half.

If anyone knows a place I could get this in bulk, please let me know!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

I know chapters have quite a few random issues for 2-5 euro but aside from that I cannot think of anywhere in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Would it not just be better to buy a few volumes at a time, you may get a few €5 ones but there's nowhere to get all of them at once for a low price.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

Hey, like Varik said, I don't think there's anywhere you'd get them at a cheap price in bulk.

I buy all my manga from The Book Depository. The prices are very reasonable and it's free delivery.

They have all the Tsubasa volumes that have been translated so far and they range from €5-€8 each.

Here's a link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

As tread softly said, online is probably your best bet - generally a lot cheaper than in any stores I know of anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mstester

Thanks for the responses guys! really appreciate it!

@tread_softly cheers for the link mate!

Many thanks!
    Phil

• Advertisement
Advertisement