Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wines Offer Super Valu this week - Anyone tasted and Recommend?

• 26-07-2010 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi all - any recommendations for the wine which Super Valu has on offer this week? Would like to get some for a party so about E7.50 a bottle max (on a budget!!). Looks like Super Valu is the place to go but I dont have time to taste them all and was hoping some of ye might know the wines? There Jacobs Creek, Rosemount Estate Founder Selection, A Chablis & Fleurie, Two Oceans, Frontera.....etc etc!

I tasted the Rosemount and both the white and red are nice, very good value at 6euro a bottle. Now i just need another red and maybe 2 whites....any advice?!

http://www.supervalu.ie/special_offers/special_offers.645.html

Thanks so much!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

Santa Rita head and shoulders over the others for me eventhough Jacobs Creek Reds should be ok too.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Bearhunter

Santa Rita's good, as is the Wolf Blass. Two Oceans isn't bad either, but the reds are better than the whites.

Advertisement