Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accepting a masters

Options
  • 26-07-2010 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I have been offered a place on a masters. I will only accept it if they give me a career break at work. However, I will not know if they will give me a career break before the deadline to accept.

If I accept the offer via PAC, Am I agreeing to pay the fees? Or will I get away with accepting the offer and then just not paying if I cannot do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Icarian

i think that as long as you pay the course deposit (usually 500 euro's), you have secured a place on the course, at least until the registration date

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

If I accept the offer via PAC, Am I agreeing to pay the fees?

No. as in the college is unlikely to chase you up on non-payment of fees if you don't proceed with the course.

Advertisement