Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

where to get xbox 360 power adapter ?

• 26-07-2010 5:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

hi folks, my 360 broke the other day, more specifically it was the power adapter that went.
    i was on the phone to microsoft support for 45 min, but in the end they said there was nothing they could do for me because i dont own a credit card!!:mad:

they told me most retailers tht sell xboxs also sell the power adapters, but ive rang up a few places and they either dont sell them or they only have second hand ones:(

i dont want a second hand one because my current one wasn't tht old and im afraid of the new (second hand) one breaking aswell.

so my question is, does anybody know of anywhere or anyone that sells 1st hand xbox 360 power adapters??

thank you:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Buy a 3V card and put money on it. This can be used just like a credit card. Alternatively you can borrow a friend's credit card. It's only €25 for a new power supply from Microsoft ;)

I've never seen places sell the power supply on their own brand new.

Advertisement