Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

greetings wrote: »
    What course are you doing coughlan? I was awoken by my housemate taking a piss with the door open,aiming straight at the water. Inconsiderate sod.

(mobile communications and security), which is basically web design,its in UL,
    its sum collage,great crack lk.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Is it hard? I have a friend in first year down there,meant to be good craic

Is it hard? I have a friend in first year down there,meant to be good craic

ya well the first year is a bit random alri..
    doing subjects like maths and **** which i never thought id be doing..
    2nd year is suppose to be a lot more detailed in what i want to do,so it should be ok...had a maths exam recently,8 questions got 1 and a half right,it was worth 20% so was pissed over that until i backed freddies girl at 9s,which made it all go away...:)
    what you doing.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I posted here a while ago i had a girl claiming i had a daughter in Ecuador. Well i got the sample sent over and the tests were done this week. Got them today and there is a 00.01% of the girl being mine. So i've been excluded as the father. Delighted but feel a bit weird. Hardly been able to sleep for 2 weeks so maybe i can get back to doing that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

I posted here a while ago i had a girl claiming i had a daughter in Ecuador. Well i got the sample sent over and the tests were done this week. Got them today and there is a 00.01% of the girl being mine. So i've been excluded as the father. Delighted but feel a bit weird. Hardly been able to sleep for 2 weeks so maybe i can get back to doing that.

Congrats man

I am sure that is a weight off your mind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Got them today and there is a 00.01% of the girl being mine.
    Thats 10,000/1 for the traditionalists :)

Congrats by the way, such a relief.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Thats 10,000/1 for the traditionalists :)

I'll throw a euro on it for interests sake!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Bayer Lever just let me down on an 11 team accumulator @ 117/1 that I had 2 quid on. Would have been a good weekend!:(

Bayer Lever just let me down on an 11 team accumulator @ 117/1 that I had 2 quid on. Would have been a good weekend!:(

sick....nuff said..:o

• Moderators Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭x PyRo

nuff-said.gif&t=1

:pac:

• Advertisement

coughlan08 wrote: »
    ya well the first year is a bit random alri..
    doing subjects like maths and **** which i never thought id be doing..
    2nd year is suppose to be a lot more detailed in what i want to do,so it should be ok...had a maths exam recently,8 questions got 1 and a half right,it was worth 20% so was pissed over that until i backed freddies girl at 9s,which made it all go away...:)
    what you doing.?

It's all good so :pac:
    Just dropped out of college,as of today I'm officially a repeat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Just bought a book there today, Enemy number one by Patrick Veitch.

Heard good reviews before about it, anyone on here ever read it?

I can't even remember the last time I read a book,think it was one of the Harry Potters. Lawl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I'm still feeling drunk from last night and now i gotta go out again tonight. Life is tough.

I was getting sick all day because of last night and am currently on a bus. Kill me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

I was getting sick all day because of last night and am currently on a bus. Kill me.

Been there done that and got sick on the bus. All in all a good day.

I have before too. Wasn't a good day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I had to get the bus driver to pull over once, so I could get sick at the side of the road, very embarassing!

Bad day at the office today, I managed to wipe out 3 days worth of profit :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Looking forward to this weekend!:D
    UFC tomorrow night, get drunk with the fellers, going out Sunday night(hopefully) and then off to Lanzarote on Monday for a week and a half. Yayyyy!:D

Only one bookie in Lanzarote, though and it's not even a shop.
    It's a fella in a pub with a laptop and a shítload of little tellies. It's kinda cool, tbh.:D
    The downside is it's a dull pub with Man City and Rangers memorabilia covering the walls and ceiling.

The upside is it's a pub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Ruby on Late Late at the moment.

Now it's Gok Wan,anybody still with the channel on is trying to say something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Now it's Gok Wan,anybody still with the channel on is trying to say something.

America's Got Talent fth(hungover)w!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Getting better now B-)

Graham Norton FTW!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

baz2009 wrote: »
    Looking forward to this weekend!:D
    UFC tomorrow night, get drunk with the fellers, going out Sunday night(hopefully) and then off to Lanzarote on Monday for a week and a half. Yayyyy!:D

Only one bookie in Lanzarote, though and it's not even a shop.
    It's a fella in a pub with a laptop and a shítload of little tellies. It's kinda cool, tbh.:D
    The downside is it's a dull pub with Man City and Rangers memorabilia covering the walls and ceiling.

l was in lanzarote a few years ago in puerto del carmen and there was 3 or 4 bookies.

what part u going to?

robbie1977 wrote: »
    l was in lanzarote a few years ago in puerto del carmen and there was 3 or 4 bookies.

what part u going to?

Oh right I'd heard there was only the one. The one I go to is in kind of a square full of English pubs and a chipper. Can't think of the name of the bar, though.

Going to PDC as well.
    Whereabouts were the other bookies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

I'm thinking of postponing my trip to the states next week. i really wanted to be over for halloween, they really go all out over there.

gaff party my place if interested....:pac:

• Advertisement

8-10 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of postponing my trip to the states next week. i really wanted to be over for halloween, they really go all out over there.

I was in Boston there one Halloween, was motherfúckin cool.

Advertisement