Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I did think it sounded a bit false :cool:

Get in!! Penalty

Please please please please score.

Get in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭buzztastic

memphis grizleys vs boston celtics in live betting now, bet365 have grizleys at a lot longer odds than paddypower, really fancy the grizleys to win as well but no card to bet online. For anyone thats interested.

That United match was some spectacle.

....'twas, great game in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Anyone watching superbowl?

Stuck €4.50 on Patriots ht/ Giants ft :p Bet for interest, but come on Giants. Stand to win €35

Giants are looking so bad defending

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

I wanna have sex with Brady

He'll be shook if he's put on his hole

Who was the fella singing at half time.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Gave in a bought another Samsung Galaxy S2. :)

This is serious http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/krisgethin44.htm

That was a big,big play. Sack on Brady.

First and goal and ran twice- WHY OH WHY didn't they pass on second down

• Advertisement

Giants cant defend for ****e

OH WHAT A CATCH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Any of you lads use payzone? Never used it or heard of it til today but gonna use it to top up my o2 money card. Is it an atm type thing in a shop??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Its the pink machine behind the counter in shops where they get phone credit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

So how do i put credit on an o2 cash card? Payzones website is shiite. Do they just give me a voucher like phone credit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Id imagine so yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭markc91

Anyone been doing much research on Cheltenham yet? my 1st year properly getting stuck into it although id a lucky 450/1 treble last year but just noticed attheraces have a great set-up on there website for anyone interested. :)

What was your treble mark?

I'm blessing myself. I nearly lost my absolute bollocks today. Draw in the Liverpool game saved me, but if it lost it would be my worst gambling day in a long, long time

UrbanSea wrote: »
    What was your treble mark?

I'm blessing myself. I nearly lost my absolute bollocks today. Draw in the Liverpool game saved me, but if it lost it would be my worst gambling day in a long, long time

It was Hurricane Fly, Captain Chris and Al Ferof. had a euro e/w on it got 700 back think theres a screenshot in the aftertiming thread somewere. Didnt see any of the races that day as was travelling over to Old Trafford ended up finding out on the phone could believe it!

Went the bookies over there before the match (they were playing marseille in the CL) and for the craic backed hernandez 1st scorer,correct score 2-1 united and a scorecast of them two ended up all coming in and was by far the best day betting wise of my life haha. will never get that much of a win in one day again.

Haha sweet so, had a free trip then.

Haha sweet so, had a free trip then.
    exactly paid for the next round of the champions league against chelsea so was delighted :)

Just finished going through picks for the 1st day of Cheltenham there but theres good racing on the weekend so ill narriw down my choices after that :D

I'm taking out 500 from an account tomorrow, only opened it last Tuesday and put in 50 :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭bestleftfull3

im thinking of this mad bet guys what do ye think and what price would ye say roughly?

sizing europe
    big bucks
    hurricane fly
    quevega
    celtic for league and cup
    bayern munich- german league
    liverpool-carling cup
    madrid-spanish league
    barcelona-champo league

something for interest more than anything else? what ye think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

I see PP changed back to the old way ''MY BETS'' was, only pending bets are visable now instead of that stupid way they had it, where you could see all bets, win, lose, pending. Something positive at last haha

Just went for another run. Two in two days.

Hot like fire

• Advertisement

Just went for another run. Two in two days.

Hot like fire

How far?

4.6 k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,777 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I never thought I would see the day when Ireland was the warmest country in Europe.
    Thats just too wierd :-o

4.6 k

2.86 miles? You're not fooling anyone.

Why would I lie?

Why would I lie?

:D

Had a couple of good days of food, Sunday was a lovely cooked steak roll (nicest I've cooked ever I'd say), Coddle yesterday (fecking lovely, better I can get some gammon rashers), T-bone steak today on the BBQ which was perfect and to top it all off some Millionaires Dessert from Superquinn.

What is it with Dubs and Coddle?

Roses are stupid
    Violets are silly
    Grease up your flaps
    Because here comes my willy!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

I'm drunk again and listing to crap again.I am getting hassle off everybody trying to get me to go to a clinic and the one that i really like wont talk to me again because i bet a lad in the pub sunday:mad: I dont even know what to do anymore i only done it because what he said to her :mad: There's another lad going to get a hiding the next time i see him because what he said about her sister and then what he said to her about me :mad:Then she really wont talk to me.She even told my friend that she likes me only im a mad man but honestly i just dont like people talking about her :mad: im really really drunk and going drinking tomorrow.going to bed now cant keep my eyes open

• Advertisement

Don't even know what it is

Good to have ya back anyway Johnny,

Dunno, my mam is a proper Dub, born and reared in the Inner City for all here life so that's probably why I love it, my brother hates it though. You either hate it or love it tbh.
    Don't even know what it is

It's ****ed up tbh, it's a pot of water, with skinless sausages, gammon/collar rashers, potatoes and an onion (people who put carrots in are fools), boil it for about an hour. Sounds horrible but it's fantastic.

I love when my mother says she's making coddle, shepards pie or chicken and ham vol au vents (no crap in ours just all meat and mushroom sauce).

Sounds like something out of the forth century

Sounds like something out of the forth century

It's donkeys years old indeed, fourth century could be pushing it though.

Sounds like something out of the third century.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭frat

I'm drunk again and listing to crap again.I am getting hassle off everybody trying to get me to go to a clinic and the one that i really like wont talk to me again because i bet a lad in the pub sunday:mad: I dont even know what to do anymore i only done it because what he said to her :mad: There's another lad going to get a hiding the next time i see him because what he said about her sister and then what he said to her about me :mad:Then she really wont talk to me.She even told my friend that she likes me only im a mad man but honestly i just dont like people talking about her :mad: im really really drunk and going drinking tomorrow.going to bed now cant keep my eyes open

If al your posts are sincere, you really need to get some help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

not sure if srs. if she likes you but thinks you're a mad man then don't go around smashing people who say things about you/her... there are no words...

If your posts are genuine then your problems are obviously deeper than that but if it's the case that you're just a silly goose then just chill the beans and don't be mental. If it isn't that simple, which it probably isn't, then seek professional help. Drink won't do anything only burn a hole in your wallet/liver.

Dear John,
    I meant to write you sooner but I've just been busy. You said your bar maid's pregnant now, how far along is she?
    Look,I'm really flattered you would hurt him like that, and here's an autograph for your woman, I wrote it on the starter cap.

I'm sorry I didn't see you at the pub, I most have missed you. Don't think I did **** intentionally just to diss you. But what's this **** about you like to overdose too? I say that **** just clowning dog how ****ed up is you?
    You got some issues john I think you need some counselling, to help your ass from bouncin' off the walls when you get down some. And what's this **** about ye meant to be together? That kind of **** won't want her to meet ya.
    I really think you and your bar maid need each other, or maybe you just need to treat her better. I hope you get to read this letter,I just hope it reaches you in time before you hurt yourself,I think that you will be doing just fine if you relax a little.

I'm glad she inspired you but john try to understand, she does want you as her man. She just don't want you to do some crazy ****,I seen this one **** on the news a couple weeks ago who made me sick. Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge, and had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid and in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to, come to think about it, his name was, it was you

DAMN

Did 6.4k today. Feeling better already

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭frat

Dear John,
    I meant to write you sooner but I've just been busy. You said your bar maid's pregnant now, how far along is she?
    Look,I'm really flattered you would hurt him like that, and here's an autograph for your woman, I wrote it on the starter cap.

I'm sorry I didn't see you at the pub, I most have missed you. Don't think I did **** intentionally just to diss you. But what's this **** about you like to overdose too? I say that **** just clowning dog how ****ed up is you?
    You got some issues john I think you need some counselling, to help your ass from bouncin' off the walls when you get down some. And what's this **** about ye meant to be together? That kind of **** won't want her to meet ya.
    I really think you and your bar maid need each other, or maybe you just need to treat her better. I hope you get to read this letter,I just hope it reaches you in time before you hurt yourself,I think that you will be doing just fine if you relax a little.

I'm glad she inspired you but john try to understand, she does want you as her man. She just don't want you to do some crazy ****,I seen this one **** on the news a couple weeks ago who made me sick. Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge, and had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid and in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to, come to think about it, his name was, it was you

[SIZE="7"]DAMN[/SIZE]

What age are you? You seem to think this is a joke, somebody is clearly in need of some help yet you decide to post the lyrics of a song about a guy killing his girlfriend! There is a much bigger issue here than how many km you have run, what your watching on tv or what your having for dinner.

• Advertisement
Advertisement