Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

To answer your question I'm 14.

I wasn't making a joke, I was being quite serious actually. And this is an off top thread,I can post what I like.

Think I might get a kebab too.

And people (including me) have already told Johnny to get help

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭frat

UrbanSea wrote: »
    To answer your question I'm 14.

I wasn't making a joke, I was being quite serious actually. And this is an off top thread,I can post what I like.

Think I might get a kebab too.

Great, let us know how it was, we are all on the edge of our seats waiting for an update on your amazing life!

Will do.

Did you choose your username because it rhymed with twat?

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭frat

Will do.

Did you choose your username because it rhymed with twat?

Your a child mate.

Coming from someone who has been affected by suicide twice in my family I thought I would post something. I'll PM Johnny now as I couldn't be arsed listening to your childish ****e.

By the way did you choose your username because it sounds like 'I have no mates so I go online to tell people about my life'?

Don't bother replying cause as I said I'll PM Johnny, and I'm sure you have much more interesting things to talk about.

Why ask a question and then tell me not to respond?

You don't know me, I don't know you. How would I know your life story?

I have plenty of mates thanks.

One thing though. How can you be so sure that everything Johnny says is true? Wouldn't be the first time someone made something up over the internet.

But go on, big man,I'm so childish. but alas, I'll let you have the last word.

P.S. that doesn't rhyme with my username, yours did. It wasn't an insult, a genuine question. Yours was more of an insult, if disguised as a question, but it wasn't very inconspicuous was it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭hucklebuck

frat wrote: »
    By the way did you choose your username because it sounds like 'I have no mates so I go online to tell people about my life'?

In what language? Or is that you Kayne with your brilliant rhyming skills?

"Then I spent 400 bucks on this
    Just to be like nigga you ain't up on this
    And I can't even go to the grocery store
    Without some ones that's clean and a shirt with a team" - All Falls Down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

So, You gonna let us know how that kebab was or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Chicken or Donor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭Juwwi

A Kebab meal or just on its own?

• Advertisement

FFS Urban TELL US ABOUT THE GOD DAMN KEBAB!

Had to be chicken, I hate that doner sh!te

ft9 wrote: »
    FFS Urban TELL US ABOUT THE GOD DAMN KEBAB!

Had to be chicken, I hate that doner sh!te

Your female?

Sorry to disappoint lads.

Didn't get one. I was only saying it, see I have no mates but come on here and make up things to tell ye lot, cos I wanna look cool on an anonymous forum.

Sorry to string ye along,I guess you guys don't wanna be my first friends now ye know I'm a liar

I love ya man!

Your female?

Has to be. Try out the donner meat in Iskanders on Dame street in Dub, it is phenomenal

Have you been to Babylon for a kebab yet?

Have you been to Babylon for a kebab yet?

Where's that?

Camden St. Unreal man, just class. Knife and fork job.

Aw man I knew it was familiar. Na but I'd walk past it a fair bit

• Advertisement

Go there for one, and get back to me. If you don't think its class your a d!ckhead

Did you live up in Dublin?

I'm off them for a while. Gonna lose a few pounds. Gone are the days of me with about 7% body fat

No for the 10th time!!!

My housemates are having a party.

There are two bedrooms- my one who I share with X. The other where Y and Z share.

Y and Z have an en suite,whereas mine is just outside the door. There are a fair few people over by the sounds of it.
    I assumed all of these were going into their toilet or a combination of both.
    Just heard Y tell some girl that she wasn't allowed use his toilet, so they must all be using mine.

I'm gonna go in there and run the shower for the next half hour. Let them either piss themselves or go into their room

You share a room with someone??????

futgmb.jpg

Oh man don't I know well. I can't wait until I have this Junior Cert over and done with, boarding school is such a pain!!!

• Advertisement

Shenanigans on Iskanders yiz blow in ****ers. The best kebab house in Ireland is Zaytoon opposite The Bleedin Horse, the second is Zaytoon on Parliment Street opposite Porterhouse and Turks Head.

And I'll hear no more on the topic ;-)

Your female?

No need to start slagging his missus!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

Does anyone else on here think the ride Patrick Mullins gave Perfect Gentleman in the 3-40 Thurles was a disgrace now i know im somewhat blinded by anger due to fact i had him doubled with Lamb or Cod.
    I just watched the race back and disgusted with the ride he gave it,cost me 585 profit.
    Mini Vic kicks for home early just before home straight Patrick is sitting on his lobbing along,jumps second last and i expect him to go for the horse immediately after jumping it,no he waits for another 100yards or so and loses the race by 3/4's of a length,i understand the horse that won is getting 12ibs but sure all the more reason to get closer.
    I just think fellas are putting there hard earned on and expect the jockey to do more,put Ruby or any of the top jocks on it and its a different result imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Shels first competitive match of the season tonight!! Bring it on Wexford!

mohican22 wrote: »
    I just think fellas are putting there hard earned on and expect the jockey to do more,put Ruby or any of the top jocks on it and its a different result imo

Didn't see the race but I'm slow to back anything with Patrick Mullins on board, it might well be irrational of me but I just don't like backing him. Admittedly this opinion was formed quite a while ago and he may well have improved or I may be wrong :pac:

Scudamore and Jamie Spencer are also jockeys I don't like backing although I do on occasions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mohican22

RoverJames wrote: »
    Didn't see the race but I'm slow to back anything with Patrick Mullins on board, it might well be irrational of me but I just don't like backing him. Admittedly this opinion was formed quite a while ago and he may well have improved or I may be wrong :pac:

Scudamore and Jamie Spencer are also jockeys I don't like backing although I do on occasions.

In the bumpers he is most often than not on the best and fittest horse in the horse in the race and quite often it is a steering job,he judges the pace well and does mop those races for his daddy and a few for other trainers.
    Put a hurdle or fence in front of a horse he's on and its a complete different story he doesnt get them juimping fluently.
    And today he sure as hell didnt go about his business til it was too late now in fairness Mini Vic does stay on very well.
    Of course when we gamble there is several factors we have to take into account and at the end of day i gambled that Patrick Mullins would not hinder it enough that it would lose because of him i was VERY WRONG.
    C'est la Vie

I am always sceptical about backing a horse with him on it. and there are very few jockeys I would avoid.

I backed Scotsirish at minimal odds on Sunday, and he nearly lost him the race. A pure shambles of a jockey

I am always sceptical about backing a horse with him on it. and there are very few jockeys I would avoid.

Just back him in bumpers, works for me

See Synchronised is out of the Hennessy. Strange defection from Chepstow to Leopardstown and now this....

Gonna have a few bob for the Gold Cup, especially with the three people involved.

No for the 10th time!!!

Classic stage 10 Dublin denial, ash him again Urban. I have a feeling the answer will be different..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

I mite be half cut but Urban if ScotsIrish doesnt come in I will hunt yu dwn and kill you,, or I mite just take it as wherever it finishes I havent decided yet :P

Edit: Anything could happen hahhahahahah WATCH YOURSELF

Some craic

Jaysus Urban, some pressure on you with this Scotsirish!

Just put a grand down on scotsirish, heard it was a good tip

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,872 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Just to stir things up, over the years Ive made quite a few bob on Enda by doing r/fs in xcountry races.
    How many people thought it was going to happen last time? (I had actually moved to the pub when I saw the rest going the wrong way).
    Just throwing that in there.

Dont think JT is riding this year though and I think herself is doin a lot of riding this month already so that might mess up my theory.
    Would love to see a GC/HOTG 1-2 though. Probably last race for both of them.

• Advertisement

I am very afraid

I am very afraid

He'll flip ya, flip ya for real.

Cant believe people backing cross country I can think of two recent races where they took the wrong course

hucklebuck wrote: »

Cant believe people backing cross country I can think of two recent races where they took the wrong course

I backed Dix Villez in 2008 for the Open Meeting cross country race, the amount of pr1cks in the betting office telling me I wouldn't be paid out was unreal :pac:

Not at all saying you are including that one in the two recent races you refer to :)

RoverJames wrote: »
    hucklebuck wrote: »

I backed Dix Villez in 2008 for the Open Meeting cross country race, the amount of pr1cks in the betting office telling me I wouldn't be paid out was unreal :pac:

Not at all saying you are including that one in the two recent races you refer to :)

It wasnt but I was slighly incorrect in what I said.

One was the recent one that Garde Champetre won and the other was when all the horses went straight and one of Bolgers rounded some flags, the others lost about 20 lengths because that jockey knew the course better.

Haha I backed Garde Champetre that day, the flukiest money I will ever make.

Don't remember posting that but watch yourself Urban:cool: :pac:

On a less murderous note, some balls of a night, got a headbutt off a knacker for no f*ckin reason. Ya know its a good night when ya end up in a&e :mad:.

Haha I backed Garde Champetre that day, the flukiest money I will ever make.

Me too :)
    Cost me a few quid in Open meeting 2010 though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Slept for nearly 15 hours straight! :( Don't feel well at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Any chance of a bit of a meet up for this forum. I suggested it before xmas but it was bad timing, i'm thinking now might be ok, before some of the lads thats in college studying starts. Maybe one of the mods could come in on this?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

So fecking tired.

Advertisement