Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

The fecker still owes me a few grand..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

im gone off my rockers

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Aren't we all.

I'm watching Desperate Housewives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Ah tbf, Desperate Housewives is class.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

baz2009 wrote: »
    Ah tbf, Desperate Housewives is class.:P

Get Some Nuts!

• Advertisement

coughlan08 wrote: »
    starspangledbanner Retired..
    super horse.gone to a stud.well deserved

Nice horse alright. Glad we got to see him compete in more than a few races considering they were going to retire him after the GJ...before he won it!

"he'll need a parachute!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

coughlan08 wrote: »
    starspangledbanner Retired..
    super horse.gone to a stud.well deserved

I wonder how many mares he lost after he got beat in his final two starts. Before the Nunthorpe if they sent him back to Australia he had 140 mares lined up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Hadn't touched a drink in 3 weeks and went out for a few scoops tonight, I feel such a lightweight!

Ah well, it's not like I gotta be up at 6am to go to New York or anything....oh, wait!

Tomorrow is going to be a long ass day.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,518 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Hope yis all had the winner of the 3.55 :-P Forecast didnt pay great though.

No I didnt back it :-S

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

I put €30 on no tryscorer in the munster match at 18/1.

50 seconds left and a intercepted pass results in the only try of the game.

l feel sick.:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

What happened to the poll for weekend televised football games?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

Is it just me or are there an awful lot of new logs popping up lately...?

The majority of them include no write-ups (the reason why xpyros, el horseboxos and archies are so good), just what appear to be random selections and tend to disappear after a fortnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

The f*cking f*cking Reds! Bottled it again tonight, winning 1-0 lost 2-1 missing out on a playoff spot. Another season gone, and another season to come in the 1st Divsion.

Suppose it makes you realise how supporting a club you actually live by makes it mean so much more, tears to my eyes again this season, regardless come the end of the month I'll be living for February to come around, pre-season friendlies in god knows where, waiting on the fixture list to get days off work.

The Aul Reds - showers of poxs!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Sir Vival wrote: »

The majority of them include no write-ups (the reason why xpyros, el horseboxos and archies are so good), just what appear to be random selections and tend to disappear after a fortnight.

Mine is just for personal reading tbh, easier than writing down what ive backed and handy to look back at mistakes....although i havent logged about 75% of my bets as they are spur of the moment jobs, as in 5 mins before a race and cant be arsed writing them in lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

They´re just a diary really, not tips.

Anyone noticed the way after you have read a topic and click back it is still showing up in darker blue, i.e unread, lately, not that it has had a life-changing effect on me but it is strange :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭gnolan

Kod-box wrote: »
    Anyone noticed the way after you have read a topic and click back it is still showing up in darker blue, i.e unread, lately, not that it has had a life-changing effect on me but it is strange :pac:

Doesn't that happen all the time? When you press back you're returning to the state that the page before was previously in; that is, showing that there are unread posts in the thread.

But if you were in the "Gambling Forum Chat Thread", reading unread posts and then clicked the link to the Gambling parent forum up the top left, it would show the text of the chat forum unboldened cos you've now read the unread posts - as opposed to pressing the back button, which goes back to a page where you hadn't read them. Ya know???!

I've got very lazy in the last couple of weeks. Havn't a lot going on between my life and reading form. I'll get back into the write ups eventually but my bets are well researched not random selections.

gnolan wrote: »
    Doesn't that happen all the time? When you press back you're returning to the state that the page before was previously in; that is, showing that there are unread posts in the thread.

But if you were in the "Gambling Forum Chat Thread", reading unread posts and then clicked the link to the Gambling parent forum up the top left, it would show the text of the chat forum unboldened cos you've now read the unread posts - as opposed to pressing the back button, which goes back to a page where you hadn't read them. Ya know???!

i know what you mean, but when i clicked back it used still show the topic i was after clicking out of as read, doesnt matter anyway, just found it strange how it changed, could be my browser though.

Does Valueseeker not post here anymore ? l always enjoyed his tips he was very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,518 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

For the NightOwls- What did ye do for The Melbourne Cup? I did small E/Ws on Profound Beauty and Myluckyday. Paying 4 places so maybe one of them will click. Did a R/F as well for the laugh. Wont be able to watch it though :-(

Edit: it wont let me edit properly but I mean Maluckyday for the first one. Oh Im such a spelling nazi :-P

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Does Valueseeker not post here anymore ? l always enjoyed his tips he was very good.

He was posting on Sat in the football forum so yeah he still posts here

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

:eek: Nearly forgot about it, thanks lads.
    Scutters off to study the form........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

havent gone to sleep yet,have a test a 9 so wont bother either just in case i dont wake up(has happened before)...
    now what to do.....?

any good films that ye would recommend watching.....:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Any of you guys doing Movember?

Last time I did it I ended up growing fond of it by the end of the month

How much does the Racing Post cost?

I see its free into Fairyhouse tomorrow if you show a copy on the gate if any of ye are going

€2.50

Cheap days racing for anyone interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

And a free fiver matched bet for Celtic in it.

• Advertisement

Any of you guys doing Movember?

Last time I did it I ended up growing fond of it by the end of the month

What is Movember ? :confused::confused:

Is Movember the name of a eastern european prostetute ?

Advertisement