Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options
1235236237238239241»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Just want to pop this in here incase any of you are interested.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057605493

Betting game for the Euro's. There's a few places left.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Isotonic2

Hurricanes 10/11 v Chiefs. Bet like men.( enjoy)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Isotonic2 wrote: »
    Hurricanes 10/11 v Chiefs. Bet like men.( enjoy)

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

The legend returns. Welcome back ; )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

Is it hurricanes v crusaders tomorrow morning?

Crusaders win handy. Conditions favoured them. Wouldnt be surprised to see Hurricanes turn them over at a later stage .

Crusaders win handy. Conditions favoured them. Wouldnt be surprised to see Hurricanes turn them over at a later stage .

Be nice to start with a win ,any thing else for the weekend?

Anything for the day iso?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

why did istonic delete a post? on drawn glouchester match quiet the comeback for draw.

lets kick it off in here again

• Advertisement

Broncos -3

should be about evens on matchbook and maybe other places

Broncos have decent QB this year hasnt being case often, nice home advantage too, Seahawks travel over from West coast, arrive in Sunday, didn't do the week, expect them to tire 2nd half, team leans heavy on Wilson, while they have lost a few pieces on Def

manafana wrote: »
    why did istonic delete a post? on drawn glouchester match quiet the comeback for draw.

lets kick it off in here again

I seen the post and its gone now @Iso any reason?

manafana wrote: »
    Broncos -3

should be about evens on matchbook and maybe other places

Broncos have decent QB this year hasnt being case often, nice home advantage too, Seahawks travel over from West coast, arrive in Sunday, didn't do the week, expect them to tire 2nd half, team leans heavy on Wilson, while they have lost a few pieces on Def

They one by 3.

They one by 3.

yes a push here im afraid, the 3rd turnover killed the chance of a cover

In thing for the rugby tonight?

Has everyone gone quite again.

Fancy NZ -11 strongly, very strongly. Any thoughts?

You take it?Tempted aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Elvisjuice

MOD edit: No need for the personal comments.

Elvisjuice wrote: »

Why dont you weigh in before or even during the match.I was taking the bet before iso said it but where was your say?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Elvisjuice

Why dont you weigh in before or even during the match.I was taking the bet before iso said it but where was your say?

ha you never have a say just the usual , any tips this week iso

Elvisjuice wrote: »
    ha you never have a say just the usual , any tips this week iso

Yep I do,I made alot of cash of iso tips .
    Fair enough if you dont agree with the tip but you could have replied if you had any doubts but instead you only replied after the result.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Isotonic1

Hey all hope everyone is keeping well. Some people look forward to Christmas, some to their wedding, some to cheltenham but it’s got to be the rugby World Cup for me. Will be putting my fancies on a free telegram group and keeping my p and l for the entirety. If anyone wants to join or pass on the link to those interested it’s below. Cheers Iso

Dont go mad as just warmups but like these for the weekend. 

New Zealand South Africa. I’m gonna lay New Zealand at 1.5 or 1/2 and hope to get an even game or the boks to lead and will make a profit on that. If it goes well and boks win by 7 plus it’ll be a good payday but once it’s close can’t lose. Original outlay 5 points to trade. Will take 2 point profit 

England v Fiji. England are in disarray at the moment and a 14 point start for Fiji is too good to let unbacked. They’ll score a few tries and if England knock on and give turnover ball Fiji will punish. Bet at evens NB 2 points 

Scotland v Georgia. Georgia are not that shite that they get 24 points against the Scot’s. Will have a v good lineout maul and scrum and hopefully slow down Scotlands ball at ruck time. Happy to back them with the 24 start. 

nap 3 Points

Ireland V Samoa

Samoa+24. Ireland been far from fluent in their 2 games so far and can see wholesale changes throughout the game and plenty disruption to wind down the clock. Self preservation is the name of the game for many of the teams now and preventing injuries is the main goal. 2 points

France V Australia. Starts show France have won by a max of 3 points in the last 10 years and even though this is far from a vintage wallabies im taking them +14. 2 points

As you see backing all the teams getting points. They are warmups and so far most games have lacked any kind of real flow. Stop start games favour the underdogs on the caps

Outlay on Handicap bets 9 points at evens. Whether you bet 1€ per point 10€ per point 100€ per point or €1000. By the end of the World Cup let make a decent profit. 

wont let me post link 🥲

2 point profit plus taken. Laid at 1.52 backed at 2.44

Post edited by Isotonic1 on

Here’s the link for my group

https://t.me/+YjFUo-G6tmMzNDE0

Advertisement