Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Ive heard of people losing their keys when drunk but never the whole house :-o
    I think you have a problem JJ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Off to bed with me.
    Work in the morning. Hitting the gym again tomorrow,have gotten so lazy lately. Want to lose a bit of weight so all the girls will wanna bang

Lads how could I have been so stupid.

I just realised just how beautifully bred Wonder of Wonders is. I forgot who the dam was,I couldn't understand all of her hype.
    I feel like a dope

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

oh **** me :D ye guys are the best, well i have to sort out a new rental place in galway next week the life and times of jj i would not have it anyy other way, you cant beat experience guys the school of hard knocks.
    leitrim you say pyro never been, next piss up in your homw town:D:D

ye guys are all gone to bed me here on my lonesome:D

• Advertisement

time for the best of the 80s on youtube shold keep me going till 7

tonight ure mine but will oyu still love me tomorrow??? hey lands will ye still loveme tomorrow

• Moderators Posts: 8,728 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Bed, pfft! :p

pryo will me out i have one bad half of a headphone and the other with sound, next song girl wanna have fun or guns n rrosses

have a nice class of whiskey wit 2 ice cubes now listening to guns n rossses sweet chilf of mine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

UrbanSea wrote: »
    The Animal Kingdom.

Any use?
    Will alright I permanently deleted it

Awh no, no more 4am drunken conversations with you declaring your love for me!:(
    have a nice class of whiskey wit 2 ice cubes now listening to guns n rossses sweet chilf of mine

:D:D:D:D:D

gavin im on the 80's classic songs now, cindy luper time afte time you cant get better with whiskey:eek:

lying in my bed ad i think of ye tme after time the gambling forum

Goodnight goodnight:)

Ireland under 21's are playing a friendly at Sligo Rover' ground next week,only a fiver happy days

Ireland under 21's are playing a friendly at Sligo Rover' ground next week,only a fiver happy days

AKA The Showgrounds! :D AKA the only LoI stadium I've never been to in the last 6 years.:mad:

It's a good stadium. They spent 50,000 on it so that they'd be allowed host the Europa game there tomorrow.

Ireland under 21 qualifier being played there next month vs Hungary too

Got a call this morning saying I won tickets on FM104 for the FM104 BBQ in Shelbourne Park for the launch of the Ladbrokes Greyhound season or what not! And just sorted work off tomorrow! Lovely!

Collected the tickets there an hour ago, 2 free drinks, free finger food, racecard, admission and a €5 free Tote bet. Sorted!:cool:

Collected the tickets there an hour ago, 2 free drinks, free finger food, racecard, admission and a €5 free Tote bet. Sorted!:cool:

Great night! And each person got a goodie bag which included 2 free tickets to Shelbourne again for the heat nights for the derby!:cool::cool:

Just milling into a 3-in-1 and Honey Ribs!:D

Happy out, good to see folks having fun midweek :D

• Advertisement

RoverJames wrote: »
    Happy out, good to see folks having fun midweek :D

Horrible week in work last week and repeats for College starting on the 16th, rude not to enjoy my midweek!:D

Lads check out that film Animal Kingdom. Just watched it there,well worth a watch.
    Won 10 awards too and got 97% on rottentomatoes.

Lads check out that film Animal Kingdom. Just watched it there,well worth a watch.
    Won 10 awards too and got 97% on rottentomatoes.

What's it about? People always ask me for recommendations in work but realistically I hardly get to watch many movies so just bull!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Back to normality after Galway.

What a week!!!

No need to guess why you're so happy eh? ;)

Time for a hang sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

Why can't people keep there mouth shut when they meet people in the pub :mad: I have to think how to get out of this crap now :confused:

Just start swingin' and don't stop until they drop.

Or else stop talking like it's a facebook status and tell us what you're on about. :pac:

x PyRo wrote: »
    Just start swingin' and don't stop until they drop.

Or else stop talking like it's a facebook status and tell us what you're on about. :pac:

A stupid clown meets the girlfriend and tells her i was a different one the other night :mad: I can kill him, trying to convince her will be harder :(

• Advertisement

A stupid clown meets the girlfriend and tells her i was a different one the other night :mad: I can kill him, trying to convince her will be harder :(

lol, was he being serious or just messing about?

Don't get angry at him, just make sure you've a bag of maltesers/skittles/M&M's with you the next time you're meeting him at the pub. Then when you walk in, stand about 5 foot away from him and start taking handfuls of the sweets and throw them at him in a dramatic, slow-motion fashion - then storm out with your hands on your hips.

You may say "what will that solve?", and the answer is nothing. But it'll be funny as fuck.

lol, was he being serious or just messing about

He was serious the prick why can't people mind there own lives :mad: I wonder does his wife know what he does be at when she's minding there child :rolleyes:

He was serious the prick why can't people mind there own lives :mad: I wonder does his wife know what he does be at when she's minding there child :rolleyes:

I hate people like that. It's fairly lousey to drop a mate in the shite. Change the maltesers to nails!

Come up with some cunning plan and get him back for it, assuming he was being malicious and it wasn't just a slip of the tongue.

What does he be at when she's minding the children? Your friend isn't Clarke Kent by any chance? :pac:

What does he be at when she's minding the children? Your friend isn't Clarke Kent by any chance? :pac:

I have gone on nights out with him loads of times and i never said anything about him being with other women :( The clark kent joke has just went completely over my head, i dont get it :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

That whole sentence conjures up so many different scenarios!

I have gone on nights out with him loads of times and i never said anything about him being with other women :( The clark kent joke has just went completely over my head, i dont get it :o

Get him back in time and all will be good.

Clarke Kent is Superman, you made it sound like he was very mysterious.

Take a leaf out of this guys book...

:pac:

• Advertisement

That video is class :D I have been looking at boards all night haha and when i look up at the tv teleshopping is on with an advert for a genie bra lol

Awh man, he's so good! Can't get enough of his videos. :pac:

Here's another.

Brilliant isn't he!

You wouldn't believe the amount of 50-something men in my town that look like that. :pac:

Rapist glasses lol pyro you're a legend how did you find this guy?

• Advertisement

Seen his videos posted ages ago. Plenty of people know about him. Some of the stuff he does is priceless but it's hard to keep coming up with good things!

Love this one!!

and :pac:..

tumblr_lpf1sbkl011qb5gkjo1_500.png

Just after eating 3 Cadbury flakes, 6 bars for 2 Eur down the shop, feel sick now:(

Watching Judge Judy, a guy is suing for money for babysitting his own kids:D

:DJudge Judy asks him are you mad? Have you a mental history?

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

Watching Judge Judy, a guy is suing for money for babysitting his own kids:D

Haha i seen that episode before :o Americans really are stupid, people on judge judy would sue another person for $50 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Haha that oddish pic is brilliant

Awh Shels! Shocking performance down in Cork where we lost 4-1, only out second loss all season! Please God this isn't the start of our annual f*ck up!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

as a cork city fan i would hope it is..... (no offence intended)

but as a LOI (sorry Airtricity league) fan ...I'd hope its just a dip - allowing the rest of the league to catch up - no-one likes a 1 horse race !!

On the Dubs -1 at 5/4 100 Eur win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Really fancy them myself tonight aswell. Have them in a €40 treble with Clare (minors) & over 2.5 in the Kilk vs Waterford game

• Advertisement
Advertisement