Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want to emmigrate with kids

Options
  • 26-07-2010 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hello all
    im new to this so forgive me. I am hoping to emmigrate abroad to australia (preferably) with my wife and 4 kids aged 2,4,6,8. we have no idea where to start,how soon we could go and the costs involved.
    We have both become unemployed and and dont want to raise our kids on the dole as it is becoming harder and harder to keep our heads above water.
    any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Oh i have been a self employed plasterer for the last 10 years with no formal qualifications apart from the junior cert. will that restrict me from getting a visa.
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hi, and welcome to Boards.ie.

Unfortunately, this section of the site is not for what you want to discuss, it is for issues with the site, such as account problems and dispute resolution.

You could try the Living Abroad forum for starters, or maybe a better forum would be the Australia and New Zealand forum.

Advertisement