Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bowling Alley - Mullingar

Options
  • 26-07-2010 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Anyone been to the new bowling alley in Mullingar - what did you think of it? I was in it recently and thought that it looked great and they have special rates on for the summer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭kasper

its just across the road from me and i have never been ,never heard anybody commenting about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Cpt Beefheart

I've been and its on a par with bowling alleys anywhere. Drinks licence after 7 so its nice to be able to have a few beers with your game. Haven't seen special rates advertised. Maybe their website would have details, its rocknbowl.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I was there a few times and yeah it's good. Like said above me they serve alcohol after a certain time. I believe it's 35 euro for an hour on a lane? Something like that. Upstairs has pool tables and arcade

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

I was gonna go one day but it was jam packed with little kids so I left...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Skafan

Was there on Saturday and only person there (5:30pm)

Really good and was €35 for an hour as peak time, believe €30 off peak

• Advertisement
Advertisement