Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Oral documents!!!

• 26-07-2010 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey :) What are you guys planning or have done for your french document for the LC oral? I have mine picked I think :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

Cool story bro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

I never used one for my oral...:rolleyes:

Do you have a picture of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭i like pie

i did one on my horse, i was asked really simple questions which meant i could talk for ages and there were no difficult questions like the ones my teacher prepared with me. if the examiner sees you are struggling in the oral she will spend more time on the document as this is what you have prepared so make sure you have something to say about ever aspect of your document. for example, last year my friend brought a photo in of her in spain with her orchestra group, the examiner asked her questions about the building in the background and the architecture in spain!!!!!!! be prepared for anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 PaulMcCartney

I'm doing mine on the beatles :)

Advertisement