Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RESULTS 2010

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

kev9100 wrote: »
    I don't think anyone wants to open their envolope in front of people. I'm just gonna open it in a quiet corridor and hope for the best.
    I don't mind. I'm gonna open it the second I get it, I won't wait any longer than I have to. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

The nerves are killing me. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

Any tips on how to sleep? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Wine or milk. Yeah maybe milk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Got me some hot whiskey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

kev9100 wrote: »
    To keep the people who are staying entertained, a trip down memory lane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssWYnRlW_CM

Literally just sent this to a few friends on facebook, love this song :D
    Conor108 wrote: »
    ffs Just remembered we have to do this all over again on Sunday!

I've to get through tonight first! Probably going to be worse then as we know our points but not if we're going to get into the course we want. Stressful times!

Alright i'm off, good luck to everyone tomorrow (not sure if I said it yet) don't know if i'll be on tomorrow but if not enjoy the night aswel!
    I'll more than likely been

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭jfrmbray

Urgh,i'd like my sleeping pattern back.First time i'll be getting up during single figures in a long while.

I envy everyone who gets a decent sleep tonight. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭cork*girl

Anyone know what order the results go in on the sheet... tried finding my sisters to check.. I just want to know like Irish English and Maths reallly, or what is first on the list/ any one have any idea

Remember a few months ago we had to fill out a sheet with the subjects we weer doing on it. On the back there was a list of subjects with a code beside each one.

I'd assume it goes according to this, so Irish will be first, followed by English and Maths, like in the JC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Class of 2010, a few years ago I was in your position. You'll never have to experience something like this again.

Please don't stress about it, whats done is done. No matter what happens for you tomorrow it is not the end of the world. Keep your heads held high because you have managed to survive what is a horrible year which every Irish student must endure.

Leaving Certers 2010 I wish ye the best of luck opening up those envelopes tomorrow and hope they bring you all a little bit of happiness ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

cork*girl wrote: »
    Anyone know what order the results go in on the sheet... tried finding my sisters to check.. I just want to know like Irish English and Maths reallly, or what is first on the list/ any one have any idea

THINK it's English, Irish, Maths, Language, Alphabetical

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Anybody else getting their results sent to their houses?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Welcome to August 18th everyone...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Less than nine hours now

SHIIIIII-

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Lawliet wrote: »
    Less than nine hours now

SHIIIIII-
    T.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I don't feel as bad now! We're all nervous about tomorrow, but there is nothing we can do about it. It's like being a passenger on a train.

Having the results tomorrow (well today technically) is better than having our first Leaving Cert exam tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Conor108 wrote: »
    Welcome to August 18th everyone...

Hmm.. It's here! I dont feel any different!! :P
    I was hoping for superpowers! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Having the results tomorrow (well today technically) is better than having our first Leaving Cert exam tomorrow!
    I'm not so sure about that; I don't think I can handle another bad set of results.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mulner92

fair glad i didn't have to do maths again load off my mind i'm hoping i do well nothing can be done now just don't want to have any regrets

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭CK2010

best of luck everyone! you'll be grand, no matter what your results life goes on! most of you will do better than you think anyway! enjoy the day either way, its all over!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Go to bed! You don't wanna oversleep it....I did last year :P

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭corkman123

high levels in failures in maths and science..... does this mean points wont increase as much as first thought??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Think this clip applies here:

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭WillyWaggler

+1, it has only just hit me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

Best of luck to everyone getting their results in the morning. Absolutely dreading it. only 5 hours to go!!

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

Two hours to go people..

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

Keithm89 wrote: »
    Think this clip applies here:

Classic. I like how he tells them good luck multiple, unnecessary times after that in the movie. :D

Anyway, I feel very nervous now. It's a whole new kind of nervous, bordering on fear. I'm going to the school before nine, and I'll be taking my results out of the envelope very slowly and reading each result one by one. I will draw it out like Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear with the Star in Reasonably Priced Car segment; ''You did it... in one minute..... forty, point four!''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭BeeJazizWafuls

Good luck guys :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Orlaladuck wrote: »
    Two hours to go people..

I thought it was half 9 we get them at?

Advertisement