Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RESULTS 2010

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

440. HELLOO.

Well done everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

420. I'm going to UCD baby!!

Well done everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Keogg

Got 505!! Sooooooo thrilled :D
    couldn't believe it, A2 in English and Home Ec, and B's in everything but Maths, only got a C1 :P Thinking of getting it rechecked, just so i can look at it, would've loved a B2 or something

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭aimerlans

47five:) roll on ucd baby

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

Congratulations everyone on your results, and best of luck with college in the coming months and years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

410...repeating didnt work out for me
    im 5 points off vetinary nursing in ucd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

475. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭tigerblob

425, pretty happy :D I got a B1 in Music and was flabbergasted lol, I thought it was going to be my worst but it was my best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

460 which is about 100 more than I expected tbh :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

an A2 in english came from me failing and scraping Ds in every single class test for the past 2 years :eek:

delighted with that - and all this with me playing the playstation every evening including the week we had off to study beforehand :D:D:D

if only i'd studied :P :P - but i don't give a ****e at this point - 130 points over what I need so :D:D:D

delighted :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Hard luck, sure you'll what you want in the end!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Laserhead

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    415, hello science in ucd, chuffed:rolleyes:

My magic number as well! SO MUCH RELIEF! I'm dancing around the room as I type this...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Bobzer77

375 points.... failed maths and chem :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 ChristianLC

Delighted with my results. After fearing a fail on Maths for the entire summer I ended up getting a C2 on it (ordinary level). As soon as I opened the results I scanned through quickly just to make sure I didn't fail anything and I didn't :)

I got about 250 points which I was actually pleased with because I only done one honor level subject. That's just about what I needed for my 2nd choice course on the CAO so I'll see what offers I get on Monday. Was very disappointed with my Business results though. Done honors and only managed to get a D3.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

why dont you just look at your scripts and see if you can find extra marks to move up a grade instead before jumping the gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I got 460, pretty happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 MyHair

335, not the best, but I got the entry requirements and points for the course I wanted:D, really happy!!!:D:D

I DONT HAVE TO REPEAT!!!

Feeling really good now, gonna have some session tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Holysock

I got 500.I'm delighted but I keep feeling like they're not my results!The best i was hoping for was 450:D.Hope everyone else gets their course on Monday:)

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

Got 485 points, which I'm delighted with but its too close to know if I'll get into the Primary Teaching course in Mary I. It was 480 last year so it's really close, I won't have a clue until Monday! A2 in English and DCG so delighted with that, B's in most of the others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Enid.

I got 520. Kinda dying of shock right now...
    A2s in English and Music, B1s in everything else. Asdfghjkl;!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Congratulations to everyone on their LC results. Hope everyone got what they wanted ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

It just hit me, I will never again have to pretend that I give a **** about Biology...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Serious session tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I got 420! Delighted is an understatement! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I got 5 As, a B and a D.
    Delighted doesn't even come close. A1 in English two years in a row :D
    I'm finally going to college! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

i got 415

absolutely bloody delighted.
    A2 in HL Business and C2 in HL Maths, cant believe it

Now to go get drunk....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Well done everybody. It's great fun getting results, now go celebrate.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭MiamiMortimer

A2 in Biology and I didn't fail HL Maths!!!! Thrilled! Wished Eng and Hist came through better though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Curlyhatescurls

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
    ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
    ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod

I got 535, holy bloody crap, I thought I was going to get 450, my aim was 485, I would have been delighted with 485, but I got 535!!!! And I almost didn't bother putting Trinity down on my cao, I am so shocked, this would be such a horrible dream if I woke up and then did crap. I can't believe this is real life. I can't believe I got 535, I can't believe it. I can't believe I got an A2 in Art, I was aiming for a C1. Oh my god oh my god I think I am in shock. I can't stop saying oh my god, I don't think this is real life, this must be a dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

repeated maths this year to prove something to myself.maybe it was worth it maybe it wasnt but went from a c1 to and a1 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭MiamiMortimer

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
    ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
    ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I got 535, holy bloody crap, I thought I was going to get 450, my aim was 485, I would have been delighted with 485, but I got 535!!!! And I almost didn't bother putting Trinity down on my cao, I am so shocked, this would be such a horrible dream if I woke up and then did crap. I can't believe this is real life. I can't believe I got 535, I can't believe it. I can't believe I got an A2 in Art, I was aiming for a C1. Oh my god oh my god I think I am in shock. I can't stop saying oh my god, I don't think this is real life, this must be a dream.

Haha, congrats! That's brilliant news for you :)

Advertisement