Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RESULTS 2010

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

James_LWAU wrote: »
    ****! I forgot my CAO number :confused:

Look through your emails and you should find.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

I deleted all my emails :rolleyes::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

I deleted all my emails :rolleyes::confused:
    You should have recieved some letters with it on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Sophia91 wrote: »
    So wat exactly happens with the offers? like do we call up the college to see if we get in or do they call us or do you look up something on the internet?? I'm very confused lol!!!:D

You can log onto the CAO website on the 23rd of August and your offer will be there, you can accept it online too. They'll also send you out a letter via post which contains the details of the courses you applied for, your "score" (i.e., your points) and what offers are being made to you. Fun times! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Haha I just realised I can't remember mine too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Go onto the CAO website on whatever laptop or computer you usually use, type in the first bit of your number (10) into the space and see if your computer remembers a number you've put in there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

greetings wrote: »
    Haha I just realised I can't remember mine too.

Is it weird that I know mine off by heart? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

Haha, me too. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I know mine aswel, tried to log on in school one day and it didn't work because I mixed up one of the numbers (didn't know that at the time thogh!). I started to panic and eventually realised when I got home that I had the last number wrong. Then I just learned it so that never happened again, very stressful few hours as I thought I hadn't registered!

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

Is this the thread where people are going to post their results on Wednesday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Worst panic of my life there when I couldn't remember my CAO password!:eek: Thankfully came back to me after 5 mins :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Hannah Emilie

I know mine aswel, tried to log on in school one day and it didn't work because I mixed up one of the numbers (didn't know that at the time thogh!). I started to panic and eventually realised when I got home that I had the last number wrong. Then I just learned it so that never happened again, very stressful few hours as I thought I hadn't registered!

Haha, I remember that!!! Glad u got it sorted anyway!

Haha, I remember that!!! Glad u got it sorted anyway!

Thanks : ) Yeah it was horrible because I was so sure that I was using the right number >.<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭Ditzie

when you click into enter site on the cao website there's a help button beside where you enter your number click it and it gives you a number to ring if you've forgotten it!

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

Got that problem sorted anyway :D

Don't think i'll head up to the school until around 10ish :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

You'll need to cos you're gunna be using it for every little thing in college, exams, logins, clubs, socs, etc etc :P

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

2 days 10 hours 45 mins..................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Just text the person that was sitting behind you in the LC and add 1. Anways you'll probs remember the last 2 digits when you hear the first 4 which almost evryone in your school will have.

THFC wrote: »
    Just text the person that was sitting behind you in the LC and add 1. Anways you'll probs remember the last 2 digits when you hear the first 4 which almost evryone in your school will have.

That wud be for ur l.c number not your cao number, they're random

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭LL92

He said he sorted the problem! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 ChristianLC

Okay my nerves have officially hit me. I've been waking up in the middle of the night thinking it's Wednesday and have to assure myself that it's not so I can get back asleep. I can't believe the wait is nearly over, it's like less than two days now.

Okay my nerves have officially hit me. I've been waking up in the middle of the night thinking it's Wednesday and have to assure myself that it's not so I can get back asleep. I can't believe the wait is nearly over, it's like less than two days now.

me too!! i dreamt i got 1 A and 10 Es!! :eek: It was pretty awful. Except for the A part, that was good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Best of luck to everyone on Wednesday and Monday :D Hope ye all get what ye are hoping for. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

its so close and im starting to think of what is going to happen on wednesday and my reaction

1 day, 15 hours, 10 minutes......

This day is seriously dragging in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Am I the only LC student feeling ultra calm? (and in slight denial about results? :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Am I the only LC student feeling ultra calm? (and in slight denial about results? :p)

I'm feeling this exactly, not really sure if that bodes well tbh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 182 ✭✭Ditzie

I felt that way about the LC but I don't now the results are coming out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Some_Person

I'm not worried at all, I don't give a toss what it says tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Matt_Teddy

It's going to be great craic altogether trying to get to sleep tomorrow night. :D

Advertisement