Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coole Garden Products, Coole Park Gort Co. Galway, Ireland

Options
  • 27-07-2010 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I today had the worst customer service I ever experienced in my life with the above company. I work in custmer service but today was the pits and culumation of it all!!! It is a long story and I won't go into it but if you ever consider buying a product (Sheds were OK because subed out to a third party!!) from this company don't make the same mistake I made i.e. pay in full before the product is erected!! After over €2K spent I have play equipment in my garden that was erected by Coole Garden Products which is defective with the company owner unwilling to answer phones and when he does, gives empty promises. Today (after 4 weeks) he finally said to me he had better things to do than worry about a swing that doesn't work (amoung other defects) and would come out to me when good and ready (then hung up)!! Never mind my childrens safety or the fact that I have paid in full but this came fromthe company owner. Please believe me I never complain and this is my first on line complaint but please consider elsewhere or to save money go direct to supplier at http://www.outdoor-toys-europe.com/jungle-gym-climbing-frames/index.html?gclid=CIC57Kj2iaMCFQxBlAodjl_gdw . They provide the same goods as Coole Garden Products (Jungle Gym - Climbing Frame, Slide and Swing) but cost alot less and they ship for good rates to your home. You can then have equipment erected by a carpenter for less than what Coole Garden products charge (nearly €400 for my set).
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement