Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most popular dog breeds in Ireland

Options
  • 26-07-2010 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

What dogs are the most popular dog breeds in Ireland??? Ive read on the net that the labrador is the most popular in america. Westies are my favourite dogs though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Excluding crosses and all sorts of mixes, I would say jack russells or some other terrier.

I don't remember where I heard this and I don't remember if it was for this country but a few days ago I heard labs, jacks and some other dog were the most popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Orla K wrote: »
    Excluding crosses and all sorts of mixes, I would say jack russells or some other terrier.

Oh Orla K you've opened up can of worms there - don't you know that if a dog comes from a breeder it makes it a legit breed! :pac:;)

We usually see lots of jrts, westies, cav king charles and cocker spaniels on our walks.

Advertisement