Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do I set a meeting on outlook and send it so that it goes into recipients calende

• 26-07-2010 10:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭

How do I set a meeting on outlook and send it so that it goes into recipients calender?

We have a calender for the meeting room and i want to book it and tell those involved with the meeting to be there but the way i do it dosnt seem to become a date on their calender.

How do I do this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

You just need to invite everyone from your own email calendar and then invite the meeting room as a resource so long as it is set up to accept AAA, see below:
    http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2006/02/22/420275.aspx

This way the room will accept if it is free and inform you otherwise. It is something your admin will need to set up though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

You are running Exchange arent you? Or are they just individual outlooks with individual PST files.. ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

How do I set a meeting on outlook and send it so that it goes into recipients calender?

We have a calender for the meeting room and i want to book it and tell those involved with the meeting to be there but the way i do it dosnt seem to become a date on their calender.

How do I do this?

Thanks

file - new - meeting request (this is easier than appointment) insert recipients name and meeting room location and send - if / when they accept it will be inserted into their calendar whether running ms exchange or not

Advertisement