Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collecting an entrance pass at Galway Races Admission Gates?

Options
  • 26-07-2010 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong area.

It's my first time heading to Ballybrit on Thursday and have a pass to collect. My father has said it is at some Admissions / Ticket Office. (Getting it from Guinness if that makes any difference.) I looked at the enclosure map and there's 3 entrances. Just wondering does anyone know which entrance this would be at? It would be a great help to know as don't want to spend half the day wandering around!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

I was there today. there is a ticket collection point at the point of entry to the main enclosure from the tunnel. Basically, enter from the N6 dual carraigeway, pass under the tunnel, and go to the ticket entrance that leads you to a pedestrian tunnel in front of the Millenium Stand.

I hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 tweedledee!

Great. Thanks for your help. I'm presuming that's Entrance Point C so going by the map? http://www.galwayraces.com/enclosure-map

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

Id say there is a ticket collection point at all then entrances..I entered the racecourse from the first entrance as you come in along the avenue (Entrance A on that map), and there was a ticket collection point there too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Great. Thanks for your help. I'm presuming that's Entrance Point C so going by the map? http://www.galwayraces.com/enclosure-map

Thanks again.

Yip. That's the one.

Advertisement