Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wedding cake...amazing price!!

Options
  • 26-07-2010 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

hi,
    we got a wedding cake in kells co. meath for way under the normal price, im €200 cheaper than we were quoted by some people...made with our recipe which most of the bakeries around dublin would not do. it was a red velvet cake with cream frosting! it was 8', 10' and 12' inch cake!
    we're delighted...anyone who wants details pm me!
    :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

so how much was it actually? you said €200 cheaper, but what was the price you paid?
    we paid €220 for 8" 10" & 12"

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭DreamC

It's simple: 220 - 200 = 20 euros!!!
    By the way, McDonnald's over there is doing "Eurosaver" Menu too. Huge Savings! Great bargain for the reception!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭no1girliegirl

we got ours in the Black Forest Bakery in Kilkcock for 150 for a plain white iced, 12" choc buscuit, 10" Carrot and 8"Lemon Maderia all three were yummy:) They were much cheaper than any others quoted for the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

we got ours in the Black Forest Bakery in Kilkcock for 150 for a plain white iced, 12" choc buscuit, 10" Carrot and 8"Lemon Maderia all three were yummy:) They were much cheaper than any others quoted for the same thing.

thats exactly the cake we are looking at getting. can you PM me the details please.

150 is a bargain !!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭no1girliegirl

D3PO

I'm not able to PM!!!! What else do you need to know? We just got it plain iced and put ribbon around the tiers. It was a lovely cake. Maybe if you pm me what you need to know i will be able to reply to your pm.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

oops sorry i didnt see that your post had the name of the bakery. thats what i was looking for.

problem solved :)

Advertisement