Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

surprise 22nd party?

Options
  • 26-07-2010 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

my boyfriend is 22 this year, and i want to have a surprise party for him. He didnt have a 21st, so its basically a 21st style party, the big venue etc., but I have no idea where to have it! I know he wanted to have his 21st in the temple bar music centre, but i think thats the button factory now? Anybody any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Would you not just pick a pub in Dublin City that he likes and reserve an area? You could order some platters and put up balloons. Would probably work out cheaper than hiring out a place like the button factory?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Party Central

Some of the clubs in town will reserve a VIP area for you depending on the numbers you have and provide you with a free bottle of Vodka etc. I think Alchemy Club do this and a few others. Im sure the Button Factory do something similar if you check their webiste but again it would depend on the numbers etc if it would be worth doing.

Advertisement