Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed with 2nd Year Arts Major

Options
  • 26-07-2010 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭

Hey, I was wondering could someone help me with this. We have to pick our majors/minors by tomorrow and I've selected Economics, however I didn't do one of the modules last year (quantitive econ) and it seems to be a requirement for one of this years core modules. Anyone know if I can still do it, or even who I should contact in UCD who could let me know?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chave

Hey, I was wondering could someone help me with this. We have to pick our majors/minors by tomorrow and I've selected Economics, however I didn't do one of the modules last year (quantitive econ) and it seems to be a requirement for one of this years core modules. Anyone know if I can still do it, or even who I should contact in UCD who could let me know?
    Cheers

Im nearly 100% sure you can do it but you would have to check with the conditions or the Maj/min combination, ie is Econ the major??. I think you would have to do Intro quantitative in Sem 1 and can do the Intermediate Quantitative in Sem 2 in the 2010/11 year. but more details of your year one subjects would be required for a better answer. so what exactly did you do and what exactly maj/min do you intend on doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

chave wrote: »
    Im nearly 100% sure you can do it but you would have to check with the conditions or the Maj/min combination, ie is Econ the major??. I think you would have to do Intro quantitative in Sem 1 and can do the Intermediate Quantitative in Sem 2 in the 2010/11 year. but more details of your year one subjects would be required for a better answer. so what exactly did you do and what exactly maj/min do you intend on doing?

Cheers for the help, I'm doing it in a joint major with History...

Advertisement