Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Days Late,2 Neg tests

Options
  • 26-07-2010 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,thought I'd get a better response over here with all the experts!

I was due my period Friday before last. I came off the pill about 7/8 months ago and havn't been late at all in that time,almost down to the time of day!

So nothing so far,so did 2 tests last week (first on the monday and 2nd on the friday) both Clearblue digitals.Negative on both counts!

So I havn't any major symptoms apart from being very tired and a lot of clear discharge,almost like when I'm ovulating.

Should I wait another few weeks or go to the doc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

ovulation may have been delayed for you this month, sounds like you are gearing up to ovulate right now, with the clear discharge. Are you actively ttc? If do keep havig sex until the discharge dried up ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭cinderella2010

Hi all,thought I'd get a better response over here with all the experts!

I was due my period Friday before last. I came off the pill about 7/8 months ago and havn't been late at all in that time,almost down to the time of day!

So nothing so far,so did 2 tests last week (first on the monday and 2nd on the friday) both Clearblue digitals.Negative on both counts!

So I havn't any major symptoms apart from being very tired and a lot of clear discharge,almost like when I'm ovulating.

Should I wait another few weeks or go to the doc?

Same thing is happening with me TTC for a while now - very distressing at times - what was your outcome

Advertisement