Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voluntarily leaving training course, what are my entitlements?

Options
  • 27-07-2010 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I am currently undergoing a FAS Training Course, but have hit a low in my personal life and dont wish to continue the course. What are my entitlements regarding re-claiming jobseekers allowance?will i have to wait for 9 weeks?and if so will it be back-dated?

Also i know i will be recieving a back week payment, but will i recieve this the week i leave the course or the week after the course is originally finished??

any replys will be appreciated..:)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I am currently undergoing a FAS Training Course, but have hit a low in my personal life and dont wish to continue the course. What are my entitlements regarding re-claiming jobseekers allowance?will i have to wait for 9 weeks?and if so will it be back-dated?

Also i know i will be recieving a back week payment, but will i recieve this the week i leave the course or the week after the course is originally finished??

any replys will be appreciated..:)

Try here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=861

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 NeedAdvicexXx

Thank you but not really finding what im looking for there..

Advertisement