Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

registration fees

Options
  • 27-07-2010 1:07am

hey people,

I am hopefully going into third year IADT this coming Semptember. i am coming from another college, just wondering what type of fee's do i expect

cheers

registration fees ?

and do i have to pay other fees

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Slavisa

Hi there

The registration fee is €1500 for everybody going to college. If you were in college before you may have to pay more fees.
    If you want to find out before registration in September, the best option is to contact IADT's Office of Academic and Student Affairs and check with them.

Hope to see you in IADT in September then.

thank you, ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 tgav32

I'm in the same situation as yourself,the 1,500 will have to be paid plus depending for what duration you were in your other course for fees will have to be paid,be it 50% of the yearly tuition fees. In my case I have to pay 50% as I left university before the end of January in 1st year so I'm expecting to pay the 1,500 registration and 50% of the 2010/2011 course fee which I expect it will be around 2,000 as the fees for this year aren't out yet.If you left an I.T course in 1st year before 31st of October you may not be liable for fees,Universities only give a period of 10 days before you can leave your 1st course before being liable for tuition fees.

Hope this helps!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 tgav32

I'm in the same situation as yourself,the 1,500 will have to be paid plus depending for what duration you were in your other course for fees will have to be paid,be it 50% of the yearly tuition fees. In my case I have to pay 50% as I left university before the end of January in 1st year so I'm expecting to pay the 1,500 registration and 50% of the 2010/2011 course fee which I expect it will be around 2,000 as the fees for this year aren't out yet.If you left an I.T course in 1st year before 31st of October you may not be liable for fees,Universities only give a period of 10 days before you can leave your 1st course before being liable for tuition fees.

Hope this helps!!

thank you tgav32 I do hope you get sorted with every thing see you in Sept ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement