Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin hills

Options
  • 27-07-2010 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

Does anyone know when the Dublin hills will be shown on T.V

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭j1974

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Hey guys

Does anyone know when the Dublin hills will be shown on T.V

"Hey guys". no prizes for guessin why you're so anxious to see it, judging from your address, Blacrock!! oh yah, roish, yah super fabulous!!

i'll end the suspence here for ya. A load of D4 wannbe amercians who believe being irish is all about copying the folks at berverly hills high!!. it's a sad day when your idols are paris hilton and the cast of those So called reality shows. so GHEY!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Ha ha that sounds gas. I would watch it just for pure slagging purposes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭j1974

Elphaba wrote: »
    Ha ha that sounds gas. I would watch it just for pure slagging purposes!

Im with you there 100%. I'm not sure if it's the quiffey haired, Hacket wearing, brian O driscoll wannabe blokes or the unbrushed wooly haired, ugg boot wearing, realy bad fake tan and even worse pseudo american accented wretches, that annoy me more!!!

These lads would give their right NUT to be in rob kearneys jock drawer for ten minutes. Dont get me wrong, I like the Irish rugby culture and the FANS, but as billy connolly once said, "realy rich people are quite endearing and funny, even accentric but it's these, volvo driving, sweater over the shoulder wannabe toffs, that fcucking annoy me. These arseholes just love the lifestyle and the pretentiousness that comes with it, they spoil it for everyone"

Well said billy, you are razor sharp!!!! Dat program would be aimed at these pratts!! RTE is in D4 so why are we surprise that this could happen. RTE probably pitched it as a " a culture study of this social phenomenon that exists in contemporary upper class suburbia".... call it what it is, in a recession it's worship for the Have's as opposed to the have nots!!!

now where's my burning cross, I've got some lawns to destroy!!!!

Advertisement