Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer of 69

• 27-07-2010 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Where can I get a copy of an excellent documentary I stumbled across on the RTE PLAYER the other day called summer of 69 which is about a photographer who spent three months in Ireland snapping the people and places of Ireland for a National Geographic feature article published in 1969. Thirty-four of those images appeared in the final article but over 10,000 images were actually taken,now hes come back to record the changes in Ireland by returning to the places and people he met 40 years ago with amazing images of what life was like back then,how the place has changed.It's on the player till the 10th of August but I would like my own copy.Did anybody record it? or where could I download it?
    WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY,IT REALLY IS AMAZING

Agur!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Unless you could find some software to take create and AVI out of the streamed video.. Or you could ask RTE Archives to make you a copy, see how much they are looking for it.

I remember at the time when it was first shown, Mooney (on his radio show) had the girl on the front of the magazine in the studio and the photographer/journalist on the phone... was interesting ... podcast may still be up there somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Euskadi

thanks for that i'll give it a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I will give that a watch. Thanks for the heads up

seen it at xmas. very good. in fact heres an earlier thread from round xmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Super show. Nice use of music from that era too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement