Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destruction Derby Fun & Hilarity

Options
  • 27-07-2010 3:37am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Whats the most fun and destructive game you've played? Just generally curious. Been a while since I've played such a thing but tonight I stumbled on a gem.

Seriously... Don't tick off a Shark...

I never laughed so hard at such a destructive and insane slice of genius compacted into a mere short flash.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/533302

People may have played it before or seen it long before I did - But if you haven't, I urge you to give this game at least 1-2 playthroughs, it's both relaxing and hilarious and just ridiculously explosive.

For those of you who can't be bothered and just want to see it then you can check this out, though if you intend to play it then DO NOT WATCH IT BEFOREHAND OR YOU RUIN THE FUN!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

I'm in Sydney, sitting in work, pissing myself laughing. This is excellent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

There used to be some simple flash game...YEARS..ago now, ..it was basically....you had a gun...and it littered the screen with ants.

And then you could set fire to them, shoot lasers, use a hammer, chainsaw etc

Cant for the life of me remember what it was called. This is at least 9-10 years ago now, before broadband hit us.

Anyone remember this game ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

That was excellent :)

Giant octapus vs mega shark :p

• Registered Users Posts: 34,995 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Don't recall that one. The oldest and most similar game I remember like that was one where it replaced the mouse cursor with a hand holding a flyswatter and you had to splat a tonne of on-screen flies before time ran out.

Very old but I remember it being simple fun.

I remember a similar one from about 10 years ago called Desktop Toys. It let you destroy your desktop with with machine guns, flamethrowers, hammers and saws. Or if you were feeling creative paint it with a little man on a ladder.

/edit - oooh I remember you could also blow it apart with an armada of space ships. I have to see if I can download that again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

I recall seeing this somewhere near the top of the newgrounds "Best of All Time" portal, so I gave it a go. To be honest, I completely disagree with what you have said about it. I didn't find it funny, fair enough, people find different things funny and it just wasn't my cup of tea. Bar the humour aspect the gameplay is rubbish though. Just the same thing over and over. I don't mean to troll here I honestly just don't get it

• Advertisement
Advertisement