Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Festival - Day 2 Selections

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Each Way Super Heinz on 6 of the tips above, just checked the results :(
    Sh*t happens as they say but not to worry il be sticking with this thread again tomorrow as ye know a lot more about horses than i do , good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭GampDub

GampDub wrote: »
    Lucky 15 for the interest... still banking on the Weld Machine to keep the winners coming along with a previous festival winner for David Marnane:

5.10 Universal Truth
    7.00 Maundy Money
    7.35 Zaminast
    8.35 Parlour

Also a small E/W bet on Easy Mate in the 6.10

Best of luck

Hit the bar on a big pay out yesterday...in profit over all so happy!!! :)

In recent years I have noticed that Welds influence tends to dwindle after the second day. Normally after trying (and failing) to back winners the first 2 days I'll start lumping on Weld come the 3rd/4th day but he doesn;t have half a many winners.

I think someone posted his stats the other day and it showed that his highest amount of winners was 9 in the week, he's already on 6 so be wary!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,863 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

GampDub wrote: »
    Hit the bar on a big pay out yesterday...in profit over all so happy!!! :)

In recent years I have noticed that Welds influence tends to dwindle after the second day. Normally after trying (and failing) to back winners the first 2 days I'll start lumping on Weld come the 3rd/4th day but he doesn;t have half a many winners.

I think someone posted his stats the other day and it showed that his highest amount of winners was 9 in the week, he's already on 6 so be wary!

thats true
    from last year onwards i decided to follow weld blind and after midweek
    last year i was well up but he barely had a winner towards the end of
    the week meaning i ended up giving all my profit back.
    Seen 9/2 in pp yesterday for weld to have a winner everyday.
    its that big for a reason no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

ive being following g elliott horses a lot he had to winners in pert yesterday and is the favourate in the 1st in galway to day and has 2 in the plate to day

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭almat1981

shaggykev wrote: »
    Galway Festival Day 2

GOODWOOD
    Two I like at Goodwood today are Lord Shanakill 3:25 and Stone Of Folca 4:00. Stone of Folca is apparently the fastest horse Jim Best has ever trained and he trained a Nunthorpe winner, he hit the front to quickly at Royal Ascot and he could win this on route to another crack at the Nunthorpe.

Lord Shanakill is just below group one but nothing else in the race looks too high of a standard and this is his chance to shine.

Thanks for this mate were my only two in the money yesterday.lord shanakill looked realy good one to watch i think. Think stone of folca could have done better but i got a bit back on him anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement