Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch the All-Ireland quarter finals in L.A on sunday?

Options
  • 27-07-2010 7:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Was wondering does anyone know a bar that would be open sunday morning 8am local time to watch the Kildare v Meath match on sunday. I am due to arrive in at 6.30 am, L.A international,so if anyone knows an irish bar close to the airport (if possible) it would be much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 PussyLiquor

I'm pretty sure the only bar in LA that will be showing the game is Ireland's 32 in Van Nuys. It's about 20 miles LAX. If you're hiring a car it's an easy drive up the 405 and should only take about 30 minutes on a Sunday morning.

Failing that maybe bring a laptop and watch it on the net in the airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Surely there's more than that? Most places in San Diego are airing it, but for a $20 cover charge? hmmm...maybe when Kildare gets to the finals ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

lil_lisa wrote: »
    Surely there's more than that? Most places in San Diego are airing it, but for a $20 cover charge? hmmm...maybe when Kildare gets to the finals ;)

Cover charge for watching GAA is the norm for pubs in America

• Registered Users Posts: 18 man the van

ah brilliant i was getting worried there, i might just hire a car now..sounds like the easiest way to get there..hopefully if kildare get to a final ill have a nice view from the hogan stand;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 man the van

thanks very much by the way..cant wait for the game!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 seanpateenmike

I have the same question as man the van but for the all-ireland final this year (2013). Where can I see this live in LA??
    Thanks...

Advertisement