Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice On A Dream

Options
  • 27-07-2010 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

I have this dream every so often, and I'm not sure what it could mean, because...well...first let me explain the dream to you.

Its quite simple. I went to college, and I was there for 5 years, but for 3 of those years I was in a different college to the first 2 years. The second college I went to, the larger one, is the place I dream about. Basically I dream that I enroll in the college and have a huge problem attending lectures. I keep missing them, can't get to the college on time, and I'm always delayed by something else outside of the college.

This results in either my fellow classmates not knowing who I am, when I seem to know a lot about them, and just generally never getting my work done or never learning what I'm supposed too.....

I can't understand because when I was at college it was the complete opposite. I probably attended too many lectures, was always there, and never had a problem getting up in the morning and going to college. I also finished with good results and don't regret doing the course in the slightest.

I would like some advice, because I have this dream a lot, and it's rather unusual for me to dream about the same thing more then once

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Sounds pretty much a case of... well... this comic strip explains it best.
    http://xkcd.com/557/

You are the sort of person who was always at their lectures and on time. So it would worry you if you were late and missing classes. I think your mind is reflecting on what could happen if you don't/didn't keep up the work. Every disaster that can happen will - friends not knowing you, delays. For me, I just start losing my way to places in the dream when I need to get there!
    If you were the sort of person that didn't care about their studies, you wouldn't be likely to have this sort of dream and if you did, it wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DOTHEDOG

you probabaly worry to much about college just try and relax and those dreams will go away

Advertisement