Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who runs Hollywood? Oliver Stone is right.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Theres no Smoke Withouit Fire ;)

across the spectrum of European History the Jew has always been Vilified and Persecuted, Y'd Think that after a few thousand years they'd cop on and stop doing things that Piss off their neigbours, but no, they get bolder and bolder, they've even managed to steal themselves a country now.

Nobody seems wiling to ask the Big Question,

WHY Do So many People Hate Jews????

What did they do to be singled out for the most extreme of collective Punishments??

Why would no one help them???

Hatred, stupidity, gullibility, etc.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

nullzero wrote: »
    I'm assuming your tongue is firmly in your cheek with that.

Hopefully but this board seems to be so riddled with Jew hatred he may believe it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Sorta, They are Valid Questions, however I dont expect any kind of inteligent answers from posters here, just acusations of Naziism.

however I would hope that people read the questions and start to ask themselves Why.

there are 2 sides to every story, only one is being offered up as the Aboslute truth

Nazi == Evil
    Jew == Persecuted victim

the truth is far less Black and White

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Sorta, They are Valid Questions, however I dont expect any kind of inteligent answers from posters here, just acusations of Naziism.

however I would hope that people read the questions and start to ask themselves Why.

there are 2 sides to every story, only one is being offered up as the Aboslute truth

Nazi == Evil
    Jew == Persecuted victim

Walk us through the truth step by step.

You have obviously researched this a lot to come to believe the Jews were partly to blame for the Nazis trying to exterminate them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I am of the opinion that you were wrong to say what you said and I provided a valid reason for it.
    As for me "still being selective", could you provide some examples please?
    Cause you never seem to tackle the CT crowd for accusing anyone who doesn't agree with them as being brainwashed.
    You not taking any of the CT crowd on this thread to task for blatant anti-Semitism and childish tactics.
    And yet you are worried I might be "baiting" and "less than gracious."

I call that selective.
    The idea that Jew's are behind the woes of the world is laughable.
    A rational person would make that point and no more would need to be said.
    You however felt you were some sort of moral arbiter with regard to this laughbale topic.
    Yea and there's tons of topics on this forum that are as laughable.
    And people do try to point out that they are as such.
    Yet they are always accused of being ignorant, close minded etc.

Take the free man thread. 50+ pages of nonsensical claims and people pointing out exactly how nonsensical.
    You were baiting the OP. We all know that saying Jew's are all part of an evil conspiracy is stupid, only you felt the need to start the ball rolling on ridiculing the OP. Acting in that way has no validity regardless of what you may feel about it.
    You have the right to say whatever you like, but sometimes others have the right to call you out for acting in certain ways, even if you feel you're perfectly within your rights to be doing so.
    And I fail to see how you're moral indignation at my harsh question invalidates it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Nazi == Evil
    Jew == Persecuted victim

The first port of call is to realise that Jews aren't an ethnic group. They are a religious group like Catholics, Muslims Buddists etc...
    You could become a Jew if you wanted to, it doesn't mean you're going to turn into some sort of Woody Allen type character.
    Some NWO types might be Jew's, it doesn't follow that the Rabbi down the road is some sort of high initiate of the NWO plans.
    The idea that Jew's are a race of people is laughable and perpetuates a highly ignorant and worrying idea that was taken to the extreme in Nazi Germany.
    The holocaust did happen, it's not a myth, it was a stain on human history no doubt about it.
    Can you imagine people claiming that the famine didn't occur in Ireland? We'd all be up in arms.
    I entertain all sorts of conspiracy theories, but the idea that the Jew's are pulling the strings behind everything is a joke.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Nazi == Evil
    Jew == Persecuted victim

I'm sure some people thought there was a reason to put up a sign saying "No Irish, No Blacks" as well.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Nazi == Evil
    Jew == Persecuted victim

That would be great if you and the OP asked valid questions.

However accusing people of being invovled in a sinister conspiracy based solely on their heritage, like in the OP, is bigotry.

Plain and simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭onlyrocknroll

Nazi == Evil
    Jew == Persecuted victim

Like the op, your speaking in bland generalistions here, with no substance to back up your claims. What are the "two sides"? why am I oversimplifying to call the Jews persecuted victims?

Your argument seems analogous to saying 'People often say that the Yorkshire ripper was evil and the innocent women he killed and raped where simply victims, but the truth is more complicated. Have you ever asked yourself WHY he raped and killed them'?

Why and how? Speak, stop bloody hinting.

°°°°°

King Mob wrote: »
    Cause you never seem to tackle the CT crowd for accusing anyone who doesn't agree with them as being brainwashed.
    You not taking any of the CT crowd on this thread to task for blatant anti-Semitism and childish tactics.
    And yet you are worried I might be "baiting" and "less than gracious."

I call that selective.

Yea and there's tons of topics on this forum that are as laughable.
    And people do try to point out that they are as such.
    Yet they are always accused of being ignorant, close minded etc.

Take the free man thread. 50+ pages of nonsensical claims and people pointing out exactly how nonsensical.

And I fail to see how you're moral indignation at my harsh question invalidates it.

Have you read my posts?
    I have made it clear that anti semitism is wrong. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67152809&postcount=107 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67147844&postcount=80
    You're trying to make out that I am imblanaced in my argument, in yet you cant even bother to read my posts which prove I'm anything but.
    It's fine for you to provide a counter point to CT discussions, what isn't fine is your superiority, ignorance and your mamoth lack of respect for those who don't fall in line with your beliefs.
    Arrogance isn't something that we should have to put up with from you, especially when your'e hardly thorough in your methods of argument.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement

Walk us through the truth step by step.

You have obviously researched this a lot to come to believe the Jews were partly to blame for the Nazis trying to exterminate them.
    OK I'll start here
    the NSDAP didnt just pt the names of all the peoples they didnt like in a Hat and Pull one out Randomly, they capatilised on something that was always there simmering away under the surface.

Yes I know that the Jews are not a Specific race, however it was a useful identifier for the SS Einsatzgruppen.

Yes People put up signs saying 'No Blacks, No Irish, (you forgot) No Dogs

and Altho I would find it distasteful personally, the Person puttin up the Sign has a Right to decide who they wish to do business with. in the same way that I as an employer can decide who I want to hire and who I dont.

its not based Soley on their heritage but also on things like their general attitude, and the Basic Fact that People can Chose to like or dislike whoever they wish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

The first port of call is to realise that Jews aren't an ethnic group. They are a religious group like Catholics, Muslims Buddists etc...

You're oversimplifying the situation here. "Jewish" is both a religion and an ethnicity, it can be used in either sense. The sense anti-Semites (I'm using the term under its accepted meaning for the sake of convenience) use it in is racial, not religious.

Have you read my posts?
    I have made it clear that anti semitism is wrong. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67152809&postcount=107 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67147844&postcount=80
    You're trying to make out that I am imblanaced in my argument, in yet you cant even bother to read my posts which prove I'm anything but.
    It's fine for you to provide a counter point to CT discussions, what isn't fine is your superiority, ignorance and your mamoth lack of respect for those who don't fall in line with your beliefs.
    Arrogance isn't something that we should have to put up with from you, especially when your'e hardly thorough in your methods of argument.

And it seems you mis-read my post.
    There are plenty of examples of CTers on this thread (and elsewhere) being guilty of exactly what you are accusing me of.
    Yet you don't say a word to them, because you are selectively outraged.

Also isn't lecturing me for my "superiority" kinda hypocritical?

But I grant you one thing, I absolutely don't respect anyone who would accuse people of a crime based solely on their heritage.

Undergod wrote: »
    You're oversimplifying the situation here. "Jewish" is both a religion and an ethnicity, it can be used in either sense. The sense anti-Semites (I'm using the term under its accepted meaning for the sake of convenience) use it in is racial, not religious.

"Oversimplifying" is a very generous word here. I'd say 'showing tremendous ignorance of the topic at hand'

OK I'll start here
    the NSDAP didnt just pt the names of all the peoples they didnt like in a Hat and Pull one out Randomly, they capatilised on something that was always there simmering away under the surface.

Yes I know that the Jews are not a Specific race, however it was a useful identifier for the SS Einsatzgruppen.

and Altho I would find it distasteful personally, the Person puttin up the Sign has a Right to decide who they wish to do business with. in the same way that I as an employer can decide who I want to hire and who I dont.

its not based Soley on their heritage but also on things like their general attitude, and the Basic Fact that People can Chose to like or dislike whoever they wish.
    Assuming people have a similar attitude based on their heritage is bigotry.
    Accusing people of a crime because of their heritage is also bigotry.

You've every right to hold these beliefs, it doesn't make them any less ignorant or immoral.

OK I'll start here

Ok, following you so far, the Jews were at least partially to blame for the Holocaust. Why? Because of 'something' bubbling under the surface, and a 'general attitude'. Can you please elaborate on the terms in inverted commas please.

Also I love when the extreme right and other fringe lunatics steal and currupt the language of liberal thought and try to adapt it to their own cause. Are you arguing for the right to persecute? Surely the right to not experience ethnic cleansing outways the right to exterminate people who do 'something' and have a 'general attitude'.

°°°°°

And it seems you mis-read my post.
    There are plenty of examples of CTers on this thread (and elsewhere) being guilty of exactly what you are accusing me of.
    Yet you don't say a word to them, because you are selectively outraged.

Also isn't lecturing me for my "superiority" kinda hypocritical?

But I grant you one thing, I absolutely don't respect anyone who would accuse people of a crime based solely on their heritage.

What I can't understand is the fact that you feel it's acceptable to act in a manner that is totally disrespectful toward another member of forum and have the arrogance to defend that action as your "right".
    You were making a valid point, but the method you chose to do it undermined any validity it had.
    I don't spend enough time here to police every post people make on every topic, so your point about me being selctive is laughable.
    As I said before, counter arguments are healthy, but you also have to pay everyone the same respect equally across the board, not just to those who agree with you or that you like. Respect is a two way street, so when you're here abusing people your only ever going to engender hostility, but perhaps thats your agenda?

Glazers Out!

OK Let me put it like this

My opinion on Jews and Israelis is formed by my Experiences and Dealings with Jews/Israelis

So I have observed a General attitude in the Ones I have met which I disliked intensley.
    I have not met every Jeswe/Israeli in existence, but my opinion is formed by the ones I have met.

My opinion on Jews and Israelis is formed by my Experiences and Dealings with Jews/Israelis

So I have observed a General attitude in the Ones I have met which I disliked intensley.
    I have not met every Jeswe/Israeli in existence, but my opinion is formed by the ones I have met.

Oh good god would please tell us what this 'general attitude' that deserves death actually is.

• Advertisement

So you see nothing wrong with a generalisation like that?

Do you not realise it's the exact same bigotry behind those "No Blacks, No Irish, No dogs" signs?

...therefore Holocaust didn't happen? Therefore Jews actively conspiring to lie to everyone else?

°°°°°

Semitic isn't a term that refers solely to people of the Jewish faith. It encompases all different types of peoples mostly of arabic origins.
    Jewish is not an ethnicity, never has been, never will be.
    Michael Tsarion has some excellant videos on Youtube that will explain this to you as well as all sorts of topics relating to alternative and ancient history, and he's into some far out CT stuff that the skeptics here would laugh at. Even David Icke doesn't for one second entertain this Jewish agenda nonsense.

I'm shocked that so many people here are entertaining this idea, it's really a no brainer.

Glazers Out!

What I can't understand is the fact that you feel it's acceptable to act in a manner that is totally disrespectful toward another member of forum and have the arrogance to defend that action as your "right".
    You were making a valid point, but the method you chose to do it undermined any validity it had.
    You mean disrespectful like accusing someone one of arrogance and childishness?
    I don't spend enough time here to police every post people make on every topic, so your point about me being selctive is laughable.
    Good to know you keep a special eye on me.
    As I said before, counter arguments are healthy, but you also have to pay everyone the same respect equally across the board, not just to those who agree with you or that you like. Respect is a two way street, so when you're here abusing people your only ever going to engender hostility, but perhaps thats your agenda?
    Damn you got me....
    I'm actually a NWO here to take this forum apart...

Jewish is not an ethnicity, never has been, never will be.

You are wrong.

Simple as.

I have acknowledged elsewhere the issue withthe label "Semitic".

So you see nothing wrong with a generalisation like that?
    its not a Random generalisation tho, its based on MY Personal Experiences, you may have had wonderful experience of Jews/Israelis who integrated well into your group of friends and were Generous Open and Humble, I dont.
    Do you not realise it's the exact same bigotry behind those "No Blacks, No Irish, No dogs" signs?
    did you not understand my Response, People have every Right to be Bigots/Racists/Xenophobes/Homophobes/Islamophobes

Just as you have every right to be offended by it, but neither side can force their View on the other.

• Advertisement
    °°°°°

You mean disrespectful like accusing someone one of arrogance and childishness?

Good to know you keep a special eye on me.

Damn you got me....
    I'm actually a NWO here to take this forum apart...

I was clearly wrong.
    You can do whatever you want and treat people whatever way you see fit.
    Who am I to question you?

Glazers Out!

its not a Random generalisation tho, its based on MY Personal Experiences, you may have had wonderful experience of Jews/Israelis who integrated well into your group of friends and were Generous Open and Humble, I dont.
    Wow....
    Just wow...

You are aware this is a very bigoted thing to say right?
    You are aware that bigotry is morally wrong right?

Why is accusing all Jews of being greedy and arrogant somehow ok for you, but banning black people and Irish people is "distasteful"?
    did you not understand my Response, People have every Right to be Bigots/Racists/Xenophobes/Homophobes/Islamophobes

Just as you have every right to be offended by it, but neither side can force their View on the other.
    They have the right and all, but their position is immoral and based on ignorance.

°°°°°

You are wrong.

Simple as.

I have acknowledged elsewhere the issue withthe label "Semitic".

Sorry friend, but that is so ignorant it's made my head spin.
    You are wrong I'm afraid.
    Does every Jew in the world qualify as semitic?
    If I became a Jew would I be Semitic?
    No. Simple as.
    Jewish is a faith not an ethnicity.
    This thread is a sad reflection on a lot of people in the CT forum, not only from the standpoint of the views be expressed but the lack of research being done by so called truth seekers.
    Truth is truth, not what suits your own bigotry.

Glazers Out!

Who made you the arbitratror of all things 'Moral'????

And obviously I would find the Banning of Irish People distasteful, I am after all Irish, but its still the other persons right to decide who they do or dont want to do business with.

What makes your Outlook on life superior to My Outlook on Life?????

Who made you the arbitratror of all things 'Moral'????

So is it moral for someone to accuse Irish people of all being drunks?
    Or maybe Australians of all being racists?

Do you honestly think accusing all Jews of being arrogant and greedy is an ok thing to do?
    And obviously I would find the Banning of Irish People distasteful, I am after all Irish, but its still the other persons right to decide who they do or dont want to do business with.
    Why is it distasteful?
    What makes your Outlook on life superior to My Outlook on Life?????
    Well for one, I don't prejudge people based on their heritage or religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

Didn't read the whole thread, had a good idea where it was headed from post one....

The post just made me think if there had been many/any Hollywood-produced movies that have a positive message on Islam or the middle east? Or even a hopeful message? Genuine question, I can't think of any.

Vim Fuego wrote: »
    Didn't read the whole thread, had a good idea where it was headed from post one....

The post just made me think if there had been many/any Hollywood-produced movies that have a positive message on Islam or the middle east? Or even a hopeful message? Genuine question, I can't think of any.
    Can't think of one that has a positive message on Catholicism....
    Or Sikhism.

So is it moral for someone to accuse Irish people of all being drunks?
    Or maybe Australians of all being racists?
    Well, and again this is based on MY EXPERIENCES, y'd be somewhere near the truth if ya said MOST.
    Do you honestly think accusing all Jews of being arrogant and greedy is an ok thing to do?
    I'm saying that I based my statement on my experiences of the ones I've met.
    Why is it distasteful?
    Seriously??
    Well for one, I don't prejudge people based on their heritage or religion.
    Really?? I doubt that somehow, Maybe you have deluded yerself into believing that you dont, but its part of Human nature.

Well, and again this is based on MY EXPERIENCES, y'd be somewhere near the truth if ya said MOST.
    So you do think it is moral to generalise and prejudge a group of people as long as you leave a bit of wiggle room.

So you'd have no issue with people accusing you of being a drunken lout, based solely on your Irish heritage?
    Would this be a moral thing for them to do?
    I'm saying that I based my statement on my experiences of the ones I've met.
    So how can this possibly apply to all Jewish people?
    How many have you met?
    How you know that you prejudiced isn't influencing your perceptions?
    Seriously??
    I do know why it's wrong.
    I just don't understand why you think it's bad, when you have no problem prejudging people.
    So explain to me how that works for you.
    Really?? I doubt that somehow, Maybe you have deluded yerself into believing that you dont, but its part of Human nature.
    If that's what you like to tell yourself to justify prejudice....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

It is sad that this thread has turned into a race debate in many ways, personally I don’t think that is right at the end of the day we all people. Hitler and his nazi cretins are among the most vile, evil, horrid human beings, they don’t even deserve the term human, to ever walk the face of the earth, right about now they are all roasting in hell where they belong.

I don’t know how many men, women and children died in those death camps but it did happen, lots of them suffered unimaginable cruelty and death at the hands of the Nazis I can understand why Jewish people get upset when people say it didn’t happen. Forget about the exact numbers, the camps existed and should never be forgotten. It serves as a warning to all of us of the cruelty man is capable of against man lest we ever thought otherwise. It doesn’t give modern day Israel the right to carry on the way they do though in many situations especially their inhumane treatment of the Palestinians.

Even though the thread is about “Jewish” people being in control of Hollywood I would argue that it is actually the illuminati who are really pulling the strings. So many examples of the occult in Hollywood films at this stage I can’t keep up with them all, the most recent example would probably be Angels and Demons. The most obvious film to deal with occult practices would have to be Stanley Kubrick’s Eyes Wide Shut but there are so many more examples too. In my opinion it is the illuminati who really control Hollywood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

Can't think of one that has a positive message on Catholicism....
    Or Sikhism.

Well, there's been loads of Christian movies. Think of all the religious epics - greatest story ever told, 10 commandments etc. Even Dogma was ultimately pro-Christian in the end.

The Sikhism point isn't really valid, considering Islam has been the #1 talking point for the US for over a decade now, it's not exactly beyond the realms of possibility that a film maker might want to tackle the subject of perception/reality when it comes to modern day Muslims.

The closest thing is probably Syriana but to be fair, that portrayed the Arabs as complete fools, pissing away their money. It was also less about Islam than American greed and global political interference.

Well, there's been loads of Christian movies. Think of all the religious epics - greatest story ever told, 10 commandments etc.
    They were more telling the stories rather from the bible than depicting contemporary religious issues.

I think there is a movie about Mohammed's life in the same vain, but can't for the life of me remember it's name.
    Even Dogma was ultimately pro-Christian in the end.
    But not defiantly not Pro-Catholic Church, portraying it as a greedy and out of touch organisation.
    Wasn't even really pro-Christian, more pro-non specific spirituality.
    The Sikhism point isn't really valid, considering Islam has been the #1 talking point for the US for over a decade now, it's not exactly beyond the realms of possibility that a film maker might want to tackle the subject of perception/reality when it comes to modern day Muslims.
    Well to be honest arty films like that aren't great sellers especially in America, any film dealing properly with any of the complex issues around any religion isn't going to be well known. So there probably is one out there, I've just not seen or heard of it.

As for the mainstream movies I haven't really seen Muslims portrayed any more badly than other religions.

How many films are there that involve a shady preacher type? Or annoying Jehovah's Witnesses?
    The closest thing is probably Syriana but to be fair, that portrayed the Arabs as complete fools, pissing away their money. It was also less about Islam than American greed and global political interference.
    Well one character that springs to mind is Abed from the TV show Community.
    He's a Palestinian Muslim who is portrayed in a positive light.

Also there's Assif Mandvi from the Daily Show.
    A show headed up by America's most well loved Jew: Jon Stewart.

Oh and that dude at the start of Iron Man.

Edit:
    And of course this film.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slumdog_Millionaire

Still havent got an answer Mob,

What makes you the Authority on Morals????????

Why is my Opinion Less valid than yours???

Why should you have the right to tell me whats right and Wrong based on your Skewed view of the world, but I am Wrong for even holding my OPINION????????

Still havent got an answer Mob,

What makes you the Authority on Morals????????

Why should you have the right to tell me whats right and Wrong based on your Skewed view of the world, but I am Wrong for even holding my OPINION????????
    Because your opinion is by your own admission based solely on a biased generalisation.

Do you believe that prejudging people based on generalisations about their heritage is a moral thing to do?

And again we have someone bitching about me not answering questions while they ignore entire posts...

How can you find people banning Irish and black people from somewhere distasteful while having no problem accusing every Jew of being arrogant and greedy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I dont know much about the holocaust.I wasnt there.
    But with regards to the op i think its a fair point.
    I have already posted in another thread about a guy, cant remember his name but he is a big hollywood producer, is Israeli(and jewish coincedently ^^ thats right the J word ) and close friends with the Israeli prime minister.
    Now BrownBomber posted a video that i would like people to skip ahead to a scene and just step back in your minds eye to global events(or even just american events..think times square hoax bombs, 9/11 etc etc etc etc) and social engineering and tell me with hand on your heart, you dont think its relevant that most if not all of hollywood and the media in America is owned by possibly and most likely imo Isreali sympathizers.
    While having patriotism isnt a bad thing in some peoples opinion.It could be destructive if that patriotism moves groups to effect change in society even globally(through hollywood especially) to give advantage to their homeland.
    Here is the video again,people may have got caught up with the whole Isreal against palestine pick a side game and post to support said side.Forget that for a minute as you watch the part im interested in.
    SOME SCENES MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS.
    Anyway skip past the heartwrenching stuff to 5 mins in.

That imo is a perfect example of what is going on with the American media.Now im not saying every single hollywood movie is evil and an Israeli is behind the scenes scheming to make palestine look bad.Im just saying the media in general has a MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE influence on the layman in any country on average.Ive shown this in other threads and regular posters will know what im talking about if i mention the incident in tibet and television(edward norton thread in there somewhere).
    Its not just a news report here or there.It MUST be wide spread, subtle helps for longterm programming and if at all possible background info to be most effective propoganda.Of course you could cause a shock and fear reaction(called anchoring in nlp..eg i remember exactly where i was as 9/11 was happening, i can even picture what exactly i was doing and my whole enviornment as i listened to the radio) and then plant your target too.There are many ways and i believe they are ALL being utilized on Americans and ripples reach a global scale with hollywood making movies that end up screened all over the world.
    So its my opinion that the media is extremely important and it should be monitored and treated as such.Unfotunately the layman does not know any of this and lives in the box that has been created for him.
    Please see video 5 mins in to see examples of what i mean.While the video may be propoganda those peope are real and apparently have a very strong opinion.
    I was told bags of lies albeit through ignorance mostly as i was growing up.I believed those lies for a very long time.It was because i had no other basis for thinking another way and also i was taught that researching those lies would be a bad idea and it was hinted i would face social exclusion if i did so! I was however lucky to have escaped that way of life.
    My point with that piece of personal information is that it was only when i left and looked back and also researched into it that i had an opinion that was my own.Before that i was running literally on autopilot and defending "my" belief system.They say sometimes it takes one to know one.Well i think that is very true.
    I can spot "one" a mile away.
    Now my indoctrination began at 8 years old or so with the subject that i had a belief in.
    But there is another subject that is indoctrinated into most of us.That is our view of the outside world,how it is and how to deal with each situation.We have seen it all at this stage nearly.It is only left for us to play the scenes out as we encounter them.Im talking ofc about the influence of the media on society.Only a fool would give one group of people supreme power over any one thing.It seems the MIGHT be a group behind the scenes of the media.That is where the CT is if anyone is looking for it.

I do think its important people are more mindfull of where they are getting their food from(brain food that is).If its corrupt it may not be good for you in the long run..but hey nice in the short run.. kinda like junk food or sugar lol.After all you are what you eat :D
    Yes this saying applies to Ct's aswell.The difference i would say is that a person saying that might trust the other end of the scale too much as i used to.I pulled a bit of a U turn but have found that middle road with alot of personal work.Its worth it though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Very simple answer you are an out and oout racist..... simple really

Rascist :

Definition: 1. based on racism: based on prejudices and stereotypes related to race

2. prejudiced against other races: prejudiced against all people who belong to other races

Link : http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_1861697669/racist.html

So number two jumps to mind, based on your experiences with the smallest amount of jews and israelis you are prejudiced against them all, tarring them with same brush....

so think by definition you are..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭TMoreno

Hollywood has only shown Jews as victims never as masterminds of crime. If the Jews have been vilified trough history everywhere they went, Jews must ask themselves why. There are reasons why.
    It seems that people think that there is a conspiracy against Jews! There is no anti Jewish conspiracy.

TMoreno wrote: »
    Hollywood has only shown Jews as victims never as masterminds of crime.

Clearly someone has never seen the Producers.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I just want to make clear that I don't in any way deny the holocaust. I have no idea about to actual numbers, but to me it is morally irellevant if it was 1,000 or 10,000,000 dead it was truly and clearly one of the most reprehensible atrocities of modern history or any other era. I have great sympathy and respect for the Jewish people because of it.

What I don't have great respect for is individuals, groups and states, namely Israel, abusing it by cashing in (I thoroughly recommend Finkelstein's The Holocaust Industry http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/category/the-holocaust-industry/) or using it as an excuse to commit atrocities of their own.

How many Hollywood movies have we seen on the Armenian massacre? Ukranian Genocide? Gaza Massacre?

Many people here are unawarily applying a double-standard to Jews and everyone else. They are well meaning I imagine but their "get the Nazi" auto-response while predictable is part of their social conditioning through the mass media of which Hollywood is a part.

If this was a thread "Arabs run Hollywood" it would be one page long.

The fact of the matter is that Jews do run Hollywood, (to the extent that the French run Arsenal). Now the only reason given I have seen is "that they are smarter". Anyone care to expand?

Wakeup made a good point that it is not Jews a such, but illuminatti types. While I don't especially like the term I agree with this. Judaism has nothing to do with it, other than the deep rooted connections between Kaballah/Judaism/freemasonry. Tribalism has brought them together but it is not a "Jewish Plot" more satanic to me.

It is not just about pushing zionist propoganda, it is for for me also about subverting morals and control of the mind by turning us into a herd of sheep easy to manipulate.

I mean it is "Jews", "Russians" "Mafia" who are dominant in the sickest areas imaginable - child porn, snuff movies, rape porn and the like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

I just want to make clear that I don't in any way deny the holocaust. I have no idea about to actual numbers, but to me it is morally irellevant if it was 1,000 or 10,000,000 dead it was truly and clearly one of the most reprehensible atrocities of modern history or any other era. I have great sympathy and respect for the Jewish people because of it.

agree 100% ( is this a first BB :) )
    What I don't have great respect for is individuals, groups and states, namely Israel, abusing it by cashing in

can you give examples of how Israel are cashing in on the holocaust as a state?????

I mean it is "Jews", "Russians" "Mafia" who are dominant in the sickest areas imaginable - child porn, snuff movies, rape porn and the like.

Can you back this up or is it opninion that the jewish comunity are responsible for child porn, snuff movies and rape porn??????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

The first few points you made were very valid and I wholeheartedly agree.

Using the holocaust to excuse atrocities is just as reprehensible as the people here who deny it, and think the jews need to ask themselves why they are so hated.

How many Hollywood movies have we seen on the Armenian massacre? Ukranian Genocide? Gaza Massacre?

This has been explained plenty already. Hollywood is there to make $$$. There is a much smaller demand for this. They probably think it wouldn't sell. Also, I presume its natural enough that the producers would commission films which they identify with. A lot of their parents and grandparents would have been victims of the Holocaust. Its the same way as Irish film makers, make films about the Irish revolution, the famine etc.
    Now the only reason given I have seen is "that they are smarter". Anyone care to expand?

The wealthier Jewish people were very involved in the entertainment business in Germany and Eastern Europe. Then there was a tide of anti-semitism growing there which meant the ones who could afford it got the fcuk out of dodge and left for America, Israel and whoever else would have them. Its natural that they would get involved in the same business again.

When people arrive in a new land they naturally form their own communities. When other people arrive, they are integrated into this community and generally take up this profession too. You could easily start a thread and say "The Koreans run the convenience store industry....The Irish run the Police Force....The Polish run the Docking industry..." It doesn't imply that therefore all Koreans are duping the sheeple by poisining them with low quality food....the Irish are duping the sheeple by keeping them in line by brutality <insert youtube brutality clip>....the polish are duping the sheeple by getting them hooked on drugs....
    Many people here are unawarily applying a double-standard to Jews and everyone else. They are well meaning I imagine but their "get the Nazi" auto-response while predictable is part of their social conditioning through the mass media of which Hollywood is a part.

What double standard. But just to pre-empt you, if you are going to post atrocities committed by the state of Israel. Then the vast majority of people do condemn the atrocities. They don't then leap to the conclusion that "the jews are sinister and run the world and need to ask themselves why so many people hate them"
    Wakeup made a good point that it is not Jews a such, but illuminatti types. While I don't especially like the term I agree with this. Judaism has nothing to do with it, other than the deep rooted connections between Kaballah/Judaism/freemasonry. Tribalism has brought them together but it is not a "Jewish Plot" more satanic to me.

It is not just about pushing zionist propoganda, it is for for me also about subverting morals and control of the mind by turning us into a herd of sheep easy to manipulate.

Thats something you'd have to prove with significant evidence before I'd consider taking it seriously

Again, you single out this group, but fail to acknowledge scumbags from all ethnic groups are involved in this vile ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

If black hawk down was about palestinians instead of africans or whoever it would still have sold,infact since i said whoever,its because all i remember is poor black people with guns so i think africa...Same will apply to middle east if it was a film(arabs,islamics is ussually first to come to mind)Long as it has good action,violence and a bit of a story and ofc the right stars it can be a hit and send a nice message if needs be.Black Hawk Down "we leave no man behind" where did i hear that? Think it was Obama? or Bush?
    I guess this one is still too fresh to have mentioned let alone make a movie on it.Im sure when the dust has settled we will see a hollywood version much like the crap their putting out nowadays about Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Got to set them up as bad guys first then demolish their country,then make it look like you had to go in.And carry on to the next mass killing.Rinse repeat with hollywood in tow it seems.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Torakx wrote: »
    If black hawk down was about palestinians instead of africans or whoever it would still have sold,infact since i said whoever,its because all i remember is poor black people with guns so i think africa...Same will apply to middle east if it was a film(arabs,islamics is ussually first to come to mind)Long as it has good action,violence and a bit of a story and ofc the right stars it can be a hit and send a nice message if needs be.Black Hawk Down "we leave no man behind" where did i hear that? Think it was Obama? or Bush?
    I guess this one is still too fresh to have mentioned let alone make a movie on it.Im sure when the dust has settled we will see a hollywood version much like the crap their putting out nowadays about Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Got to set them up as bad guys first then demolish their country,then make it look like you had to go in.And carry on to the next mass killing.Rinse repeat with hollywood in tow it seems.

Or maybe...just maybe....

It's because its aimed at a US audience, and if they depicted the soldiers as being murderers it wouldn't sell very well.
    Almost every single person in the US will have a family member or friend serving in the US military....so, they want to see films where their family members are depicted as heroes rather than scumbags.

There have been films critical of the US invasion of Iraq/Afghanistan. Its just that they don't sell well.

Sorry friend, but that is so ignorant it's made my head spin.
    You are wrong I'm afraid.
    Does every Jew in the world qualify as semitic?
    If I became a Jew would I be Semitic?
    No. Simple as.
    Jewish is a faith not an ethnicity.
    This thread is a sad reflection on a lot of people in the CT forum, not only from the standpoint of the views be expressed but the lack of research being done by so called truth seekers.
    Truth is truth, not what suits your own bigotry.

Not everyone of the Jewish faith is of the Jewish race. What is so hard about that?
    The issue is far, far more complex than you seem to think. "Jewish" means more than one thing.

Woody Allen is Jewish. He's an agnostic. This is no way contradictory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Hollywood has only shown Jews as victims never as masterminds of crime.

There are many films where the bad guys are Jews. You're just not noticing them because they go against you point.
    If the Jews have been vilified trough history everywhere they went, Jews must ask themselves why. There are reasons why..

The "They brought it on themselves!" defence? Do you not realise that the reason they are vilified is because they were a succesful minority that could easily be blamed for others failings. They were a scape goat. This is the exact reason Hitler was able to gain such popularity. Instead of getting the German people to look at themselves, he got them to pin all their misfortune on a minority. And it's happened in the Soviet Union and Ancient Egypt and all over the place.
    It seems that people think that there is a conspiracy against Jews! There is no anti Jewish conspiracy.
    Well you seem to be telling us that they're up to no good, so that kind of sounds like there is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement