Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doors , frames and architraves

Options
  • 27-07-2010 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Where are people going for their doors lately. I am looking for good deals on internal primed doors solid if possible and architraves and frames.
    Has anyone gone abroad for this also. Prices i am finding are all from deanta doors through local distributors .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

Hi

Just wondering how did you work out with your doors etc.
    Its my turn now.
    Anyone get good deals on internal doors?

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭voodoo

If it's of any use, we decided to go with half hour regency doors as we are painting them white anyway! Got them for 70 from a countrywide provider and door sets (basta) for €37... per set - including handles, hinges, roses and locks.

I can PM if you need the actual vendor name

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭JuniorB

Just finished this chore.

Got these Rushmore Oak single panel doors at around the €100 mark + Vat from a local hardware.
    http://www.bghome.ie/product/TheLightPanelCollection/KRP7824

Frames will be std white deal - €15 to €20, then paint white.

Got all accessories from http://www.doorhandlesuk.com/. Very helpful on the phone, delivered in a couple of days,great choice, great value.

Going for pre-primed mdf skirting and architrave - and paint it white. Somewhere around €2 a meter.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭clogher71

Thanks guys, voodoo if you could pm me that would be great...

Advertisement