Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Transferring pics from internal memory

• 27-07-2010 11:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I dunno if anybody here can help but i have a Fujifilm finepix Z camera and no usb for it. Ive a few pics I want to put up that were taken accidentally on my internal memory of the camera, so is there any way I could transfer the pictures to the memory card or some way to get them off my camera without the usb for the camera itself??

Thanks for any replies!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,270 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Camera's generally use generic mini-USB cables so you may have a cable from something else which will work.

Don't know the camera in question but I'm sure a google would turn up the instruction manual pretty quickly which would tell you if there's a function on it which can move the images internally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

I actually still have the manual, but all it says is that you can use the 'copy' function... however i cant access the internal memory when my memory card is in the camera, so I cant copy them to it.. if you see what I mean?

When I click copy WITHOUT the memory card in it, it just tells me that it cant copy because there is no memory card present. When the memory card is in the camera I cant access the pictures i want to copy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

You should be able to use one of these:
    http://www.amazon.com/USB-Cable-FinePix-Z10fd-Z20fd/dp/B003DPR99O

Take out the memory card. Plug the camera into the computer via this cable and it should tell you it's found new hardware and then ask if you want to download pictures from your camera.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Ah so ya do need to use the camera USB! Ill pop into town and pick one up so, lost my original one. thanks !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

You're welcome.

• Advertisement
Advertisement