Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

miralize wrote: »
    Season 3 & its starting on the 16th.
    its the 16th in america, not here,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

don ramo wrote: »
    its the 16th in america, not here,

True, but this does have USA Network in the thread title

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

True, but this does have USA Network in the thread title
    just clearing it up in case people think dave is gonna be showing it on the 16th, i think their currently airing season 2,

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭baboo800

Will it not be online on the 16th or at least the 17th

• Registered Users Posts: 86,080 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

stee.mc79 wrote: »
    Dave! has been showing the series its into season 4 in the autumn !

Dave have already aired Seasons 1 and 2 and more likely will air Season 3 next year Suits Dave Pace Thread

Season 3 starts on USA Network (so this is the US Pace thread) on the 16th of July

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

baboo800 wrote: »
    Will it not be online on the 16th or at least the 17th

It will be online yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Littler

cTY0XkM.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 55,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It's against the charter - please don't ask for download links.

Just started -
    Louis Hitler-tache
    or even better
    HEIL LITTLER
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Well, it's back.

And I am so glad that they dealt with Mike and Rachel early on. Honestly, another season of angst would have driven me insane. Louis losing the associates will be interesting. Obviously the british chap is here to stay....atleast for a while. Predictable hitler joke but they made it work.

Also, I feel slightly ashamed that I never noticed that the guy who plays Darby is also The Spider from game of thrones. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,814 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

the flips and flop on this show make me dizzy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Kirby wrote: »
    Well, it's back.

And I am so glad that they dealt with Mike and Rachel early on. Honestly, another season of angst would have driven me insane. Louis losing the associates will be interesting. Obviously the british chap is here to stay....atleast for a while. Predictable hitler joke but they made it work.

Also, I feel slightly ashamed that I never noticed that the guy who plays Darby is also The Spider from game of thrones. :o

Mama Stark was also in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,003 ✭✭✭squonk

Is it me or is Donna looking slightly older? Dam, I still so bloody would though! :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Interesting first episode. I wonder is Harvey Vs Jessica going to be the main arc for the season?
    Kirby wrote: »
    I knew I recognised him but couldn't place it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Ah lads, he practically playing the same character as in GoT except he has hair!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Yeah, it was just so obvious I couldn't see it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Solid first episode, it covered the bases and let you know what to expect, interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Legion.

stevenmu wrote: »
    Interesting first episode. I wonder is Harvey Vs Jessica going to be the main arc for the season?

Thinking the same thing. The show would be fine without Jessica, but I think Harvey would still need someone to answer to as part of his character (ruthless, goes above and beyond etc). If he's managing partner there will be no witty banter with a superior.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Engine No.9

Legion. wrote: »
    Thinking the same thing. The show would be fine without Jessica, but I think Harvey would still need someone to answer to as part of his character (ruthless, goes above and beyond etc). If he's managing partner there will be no witty banter with a superior.

Might be a case that they're making way for Darby to become a permanent character. I think as his relationship with Harvey progresses it will become equitable with the relationship of Harvey and Jessica. Dunno if Gina Torres has anything goin on post Suits if this is her last season tho.

Legion. wrote: »

pajopearl wrote: »
    Might be a case that they're making way for Darby to become a permanent character. I think as his relationship with Harvey progresses it will become equitable with the relationship of Harvey and Jessica. Dunno if Gina Torres has anything goin on post Suits if this is her last season tho.

I think Darby is here to stay - and I think Darby will be delighted that Harvey is going after Jessica, it means that Harvey is kept occupied and Jessica has a battle on her hands while he can sit back and wait to see who comes out on top without backing either of them fully.

I'd imagine either way he'll come out on top. Also - credit to Conleth Hill who's playing his character very well imo

• Advertisement

D'Agger wrote: »
    Also - credit to Conleth Hill who's playing his character very well imo

Absolutely. I don't know anything about his personal life bit I think ep1 made some vague reference
    to the fact that his character is gay
    , is this true of the actor also!?

Yeah it has basically been pointed out that his character is gay based on the first episode of this season

Couldn't tell you about his personal life tbh - nothing on imdb anyway!

Does it matter?

Does it matter?
    Not in the slightest

D'Agger wrote: »
    Not in the slightest

+1

Doesn't matter at all, whether it be in character or personal life. Just seemed that they were skirting around the issue in the show in a way that it was addressing an issue in an actor's personal life. Like the way everything that Charlie Sheen has ever done has been worked into the storylines in his shows.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,376 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Maybe he's a eunuch then?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,814 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

is he just made at jessica becos she didn't make him partner?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

That ending. The feels :(.

Poor Louis, he can be a dick but he was so happy and had a cake!

Between this and the time they worked on a case together last season, then Louis recoded Mike & Harvey talking about how pathetic he was, it seems like Louis is trying to change but ends up getting sh*t on. He'll probably be back to his old self next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

Oat23 wrote: »
    That ending. The feels :(.

Poor Louis, he can be a dick but he was so happy and had a cake!

Between this and the time they worked on a case together last season, then Louis recoded Mike & Harvey talking about how pathetic he was, it seems like Louis is trying to change but ends up getting sh*t on. He'll probably be back to his old self next week.

Yeah poor Louis, actually had me feeling sorry for him. Him & Mike do work well together, although its good to have Mike & Harvey & Donna back together again

• Advertisement

Bawww

Spoiler image : http://i.imgur.com/aY9FOy3.jpg

Advertisement