Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

I can't see what the plan is i was interested when Mike left it would be something different. But after a few epsiodes he is back and as usual Louis messed up. The story just never seems to branch out to what it could be.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

:( Louis.

Really sad to see him go. Wondering if this is truly going to be the end of him in the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭big dar

He will be back. Would they get rid of arguably the greatest character in the show ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Definitely will be back. Wouldnt be surprised if at least half their audience is still watching just for his character.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

They practically ruin the best character on the show by making him constantly look incompetent and idiotic especially with all that cat stuff then they get rid of him. They'd better be bringing him back and hopefully when he does come back he gets a bit of a reset and they stop giving him retarded plots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

The forced use of goddamn is grating on me. 3 times when Jessica and Harvey are talking about firing Lewis at the end she says it and it feels massively shoehorned in.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,845 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

The forced use of goddamn is grating on me. 3 times when Jessica and Harvey are talking about firing Lewis at the end she says it and it feels massively shoehorned in.

I really don't see what Jessica adds to this show to be honest. I thought the addition of Malone and their relationship might make her a bit more three-dimensional but nope..

Yea we get it, you're a tough-as-nails, independent black woman who runs her own law firm but after 4 years that "I am the boss" attitude is wearing very thin especially when she does pretty much nothing else in the show.

I'd much rather see her written out at this stage and Louis finally getting his name on the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,099 ✭✭✭squonk

You hit the nail on the head there. We're hearing how she's a great lawyer every so often but we very rarely, if ever, get to see it. Her entire role was crystalised perfectly I thought this week where Louis helped Mike & Harvey unravel the SEC case but, on returning to the office, Jessica was there hovering menacingly. It was a bit much. I too thought that the Malone plot would fill her out a bit. I guess that's what the writers think too but they aren't going far enough. It's imbalance like this that bugs me about the show. There's also Catriona there who seems to be just ''there' floating around as Louis sidekick. She's been completely one-dimensionalised since she was introduced.

I really hope Louis will be back. I've warmed to his character quite a bit over the seasons and, to be honest, I ended up with almost wanting to be in tears over that ending. It was very well done. His monologue with the letter was great.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

This has goddamn been getting on my tits for goddamn a while but this episode really overgoddamn did it. It's not goddamn just the use of the word but the way they use it in all goddamn the wrong places.

They practically ruin the best character on the show by making him constantly look incompetent and idiotic especially with all that cat stuff then they get rid of him. They'd better be bringing him back and hopefully when he does come back he gets a bit of a reset and they stop giving him retarded plots.

Isn't that why people love him? You can't really have the lovable, clumsy character without a lot of the mess ups. I agree that it seemed to be their go-to for the last few episodes but I think we needed all that to lead up to his firing. I enjoyed that side of the storyline if I'm honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

This has goddamn been getting on my tits for goddamn a while but this episode really overgoddamn did it. It's not goddamn just the use of the word but the way they use it in all goddamn the wrong places.

I've mentioned this before in the thread, but nobody else seemed to care so I thought it was just me. Glad it isn't. It's distracting as hell and takes you out of the scene.

Suits drinking game. Drink every time they say "sh*t" or "goddamn" in a scene. You will be hammered in no time. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

It's like 24's Dammit only it's not said with the same amount of Bauer vigour. Really wish they could just say "Fck it" and be done it with it. Or maybe use the swears from Firefly?

Anyhuuu, Louis will be back? Show can't go on without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

another thing to break just for the sake of resetting it back to its original format, last season really put me off the show and even though it has redeemed itself this season they really need to break away from this resetting of the roles all the time, at this point i wouldnt be surprised if Rachel crashed out of college and went back to being a legal secretary, they really need to move the storylines forward, and stop messing around with mike and rachel, just keep them together and take away the drama and lets go get some god dam law work done already,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

Louis will definitely be back!

I think the last few episodes have been better than the rest of this season(and most of last) but I still find myself getting bored during the episodes :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

alroley wrote: »
    Louis will definitely be back!

I think the last few episodes have been better than the rest of this season(and most of last) but I still find myself getting bored during the episodes :(
    yeah there is a brilliant show in there, its just getting bogged down by characters that just simply arent well enough developed for us to really like them, or care about anything that really happens to them, i think louis having to leave is probably the saddest i felt towards any of the characters except when donna was fired and when donna found out yerman had people killed,

Can anyone imagine Rachel as an actual lawyer? She needs to harden the **** up or she won't last a day.

Also, how do Pearson Goddamn Specter make money exactly. They've spent the last three years just defending themselves from one thing and another as far as I can tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

The writers managed to take the most interesting character in the show and gradually make him a mess almost beyond recognition.

It will be a much weaker show without Louis Litt, cant imagine that everyone involved in the show doesnt know that from the 1st season.

There's a little office in Albuquerque which I'm sure would love to take him on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

Poor Louis, I thought the monologue at the end was brilliant, hope he comes back. show wont be same without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Legion.

ispini1984 wrote: »
    Poor Louis, I thought the monologue at the end was brilliant, hope he comes back. show wont be same without him.

As much as I wanted to see how Harvey would handle having to let Louis go, I thought the monologue was very touching.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Pearson Spector Litt

Oh yes. That just happened. :P

^^ Really want to read that! Can't wait till later! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Kirby wrote: »
    Pearson Spector Litt

Oh yes. That just happened. :P

Get in! Couldnt stop smiling during that final line :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

I'm excited for the second half of the season now :D
    Is it back in March, though? So far away :(

:eek::eek::eek:

Holy crap! Get Litt up!

I guess this answered my question from last week about whether Louis would be back next season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Well Sh!t,this show is back to its best.Great mid season finale.
    I thought when for a second when Louis finally realized that we would have this cat and mouse scenario with Mike and Louis.That end scene with Louis and Jessica was great.Rick Hoffman needs to big movies.Honestly didn't see him getting his name on the wall but know that their all on the same page with regarding Mike surely it'll just go away

Well damn! That was cool! :D
    What a showdown at the end.. Jessica being her usual annoying self (seriously, even Louis said she does nothing!), but I don't see how she can refuse him this time though.

Definitely his finest hour though. Kudos to Rick Hoffman for his performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

Now my favourite phrase:
    Litt up !
    :D:D

The last 10 minutes are really one of the best few scenes that I've seen on TV this year. Especially the scene between Louis and Donna. That "sit down" shout still gives me shivers.

• Advertisement

Finally, a fantastic episode again, and all thanks to Louis. Forget the wall, just put his name in the show title already.

Advertisement