Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

This show is really back to delivering top quality. Not sure the show would miss the Mike character if he were to be written out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Wonder who Trevor went to see, seemed ominous to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Liamalone wrote: »
    Wonder who Trevor went to see, seemed ominous to me

Im guessing its his ex girlfriend from season 1 & 2, she was later with Mike before he was with Rachel.Perhaps Trevor Married her.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭squonk

Another great episode. Looks like they might be finally setting up a continuation plan. There seems to be a lot fo pressure on Mike now to either formalise his status or get out. Somebody else here posted a theory that Jessica, Mike and Harvey leave and form their own firm. I'm wondering if that possibility could actually be arising now. It'll be a kick in the you know where's if they set up a huge Hardmanplot and just have it resolve itself within an episode like other times. It's always bothered me that they've kicked around Mike's status in other seasons and just dealt with it quickly for a finish. Maybe they're finally using it to move the show on somewhere else more sustainable. They've a cracking show if they can manage this. Mike's non-lawyer status isn't really important anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

That's the first top-notch Suits episode in a while. The last few have been good, but this was back on form. I also feel like they actually might be pushing towards bringing Mike's storyline to a close (maybe he might even go to that cushy jail we saw :pac: ); more likely as I previously posted Harvey resigns, Jessica is ousted, Hardman takes back over and they deal with Mike quietly (as has been suggested - he lied about Harvard, but no big deal because he's so 'amazing'). Next season is war between new Harvey/Jessica/Mike firm and Hardman

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Trevor's return is a little odd unless there is more to it. Ok, he gave Mike some good advice and it's obvious that Mike has things to think about but he also indirectly confirmed that his wife also knows about Mike's secret. His wife maybe Mike's old girlfriend or she might be a surprise waiting to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

squonk wrote: »
    Another great episode. Looks like they might be finally setting up a continuation plan. There seems to be a lot fo pressure on Mike now to either formalise his status or get out. Somebody else here posted a theory that Jessica, Mike and Harvey leave and form their own firm. I'm wondering if that possibility could actually be arising now. It'll be a kick in the you know where's if they set up a huge Hardmanplot and just have it resolve itself within an episode like other times. It's always bothered me that they've kicked around Mike's status in other seasons and just dealt with it quickly for a finish. Maybe they're finally using it to move the show on somewhere else more sustainable. They've a cracking show if they can manage this. Mike's non-lawyer status isn't really important anymore.

If Jessica, Harvey & Mike left to set up their own firm I would imagine that they would take Lewis with them as well as Rachel and Donna obviously. They are kind of rehashing The Good Wife plots now.

ElNino wrote: »
    If Jessica, Harvey & Mike left to set up their own firm I would imagine that they would take Lewis with them as well as Rachel and Donna obviously. They are kind of rehashing The Good Wife plots now.
    I'm not sure Lewis would leave - that chat with Soloff about this happening to him before could be foreshadowing and I wouldn't put it past Lewis to get a bee in his bonnet about something and switch sides again.

If Mike breaks it off with Rachel she might stay too?

Donna would definitely leave too unless she felt it would somehow jeopardise Mike/Harvey (plenty of ways to write that into the show).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,131 ✭✭✭✭rob316

It might be a bit dark for the show but I think someone is going to bump off Hardman and there will be a who done it plot. Lets be honest that's the only way they are going to get rid of him for good.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

For me all the current plots are leading towards Mike needing to come clean or get clean.

Surely the writers must have some idea of how to get Mike clear otherwise they would have just ignored the problem.

remember there is at least 1 Harvard professor who will vouch for Mike

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

It's just getting silly. Mike should just go be a doctor or something. And somebody drown Rachel, please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 SummerSale

How many weeks are left of this season?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

SummerSale wrote: »
    How many weeks are left of this season?

I think next week is the mid season finale. It then resumes in January.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I would love to see them sort out Mike's "I'm not a real lawyer" story line.
    I know it's the original story building block but I feel its getting so oooooold.

Love Louis though, he's my fave.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

ElNino wrote:

I didn't watch the good wife but for me it's like the Mad Men storyline where they set up their own agency.
    As said previously the way they solve a problem on one episode is very annoying, they usually end it with Mike throwing a folder onto a table, they need to change this up.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Anything other than Mike going to jail will be a deus ex machina but its the type of show where anyone can get out of anything! I hope Hardman wrecks the place! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Dempsey wrote: »
    Anything other than Mike going to jail will be a deus ex machina but its the type of show where anyone can get out of anything! I hope Hardman wrecks the place! :D

They'll have to send him to jail at some point. Or at least get caught out and have a trial. I can't wait to see what hardman has in store for them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

So they're STILL doing mid season finales for this fuking show? Jesus, why did they ever start doing these and why won't they stop. Just release the full 16 episode seasons each consecutive week with no bullsh!t breaks in the middle of the season.

:eek::eek::eek: I seriously wasn't expecting that ending!!!! This show is back to its best.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

brilliant mid season finale,

but somehow i dont think mike getting arrested has to do with him not having a law degree, i do hope it does, and for whatever bull**** reason they give, i hope they can rectify the issue once and for all,

id say harvey will set-up his own firm, and mike will be his first case, but somehow his firm will be taken over by pearson-litt down the line;)

hardman is just a great bad guy, with the way he set-up louis, and then threatened his sisters company, the show works best when he around i think, he just so good that its a shame hes not always around,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

don ramo wrote: »
    brilliant mid season finale,

but somehow i dont think mike getting arrested has to do with him not having a law degree, i do hope it does, and for whatever bull**** reason they give, i hope they can rectify the issue once and for all,
    Yeah I thought the same, it's probably to do with the case with Jack Soloff where he falsified emails

Yeah I thought the same, it's probably to do with the case with Jack Soloff where he falsified emails

More than likely this is it, but I really hope they have found out his secret. How long is the mid season break usually?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

More than likely this is it, but I really hope they have found out his secret. How long is the mid season break usually?
    should be back january, february the latest,

don ramo wrote: »
    should be back january, february the latest,

That's way too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Great ending. The last few episodes have been top notch.

Jesus. Best episode of Suits in a very very long time and I'm usually not a fan of flashback episodes (particularly in finales - mid season or otherwise). Hope they can keep this up for the second half!

Btw I think my prediction is right ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

That's way too long.

Nah that's actually short compared to other shows.

The second half of season 4 aired on the 28th of January of this year and ended in March so hopefully it will be the same next year with season 6 airing in the summer only three months after season 5. Thats just the best thing ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

They would let it end like that. Not happy :(

It such a good episode, and now we have to wait until Jan/Feb until its back. I hate mid season finales.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

What age was Harvey supposed to be in those flashbacks? It seemed awfully weird for a forty year old to be accused of abandoning his very slightly younger brother. Move out already you bums. Also, Mike's hair!

It was a cracker of an episode apart from the dreadful emotional manipulation scenes.

• Advertisement

What age was Harvey supposed to be in those flashbacks? It seemed awfully weird for a forty year old to be accused of abandoning his very slightly younger brother. Move out already you bums. Also, Mike's hair!

It was a cracker of an episode apart from the dreadful emotional manipulation scenes.
    Harvey sort of explained that to his therapist at one stage. He's meant to be about 22 (starting law school), but he explained that he remembers himself being older and tells the story as though he was younger (or something along those lines).

Advertisement