Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,005 ✭✭✭✭bnt

What age was Harvey supposed to be in those flashbacks? It seemed awfully weird for a forty year old to be accused of abandoning his very slightly younger brother. Move out already you bums.
    Agreed, but the point isn't what happened with the brother, the point is Harvey's guilt about it. He's not exactly objective about the whole thing.

My thinking about Mike's arrest is that it has to do with Clare and her case. Remember that that was his first case as a Junior Partner, the first case he had officially handled for the firm. Jessica underlined this by formally handing the file to him. Up till that point, he had been an associate to another partner, usually Harvey. What I'm wondering is - did that cross some unspecified legal line, leading to his arrest?

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Suits is back on 27/01/16. It can't come quick enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭JimboJones99

Its back on Dave on the 1st of February for those like myself that prefer to watch on TV rather than download!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

I forget what has happened so im going to rewatch them , but i hope his arrest isent just forgotten about after the first episode. Hope it runs till the end of the season

bpb101 wrote:
    I forget what has happened so im going to rewatch them , but i hope his arrest isent just forgotten about after the first episode. Hope it runs till the end of the season

It should be interesting to see how it plays out. They cannot just brush it off.

• Advertisement

A few previews

On at 3am ireland time

So who sold mike out, Lets have a look at the polls shall we?

w32n9vmyfw32n9vmyfhttp://postimg.org/image/w32n9vmyf/

www.usanetwork.com/suits/who-sold-mike-out?

I cant upload the picture to boards and i cant seem to use the image by url thing. I think its a site problem., anyways , it a poll done by usa
    w32n9vmyf

• Registered Users Posts: 4,114 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Anyone else watched this yet? Thought it was very good, delighted it's back and can't wait for the rest of the season now

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Anyone else watched this yet? Thought it was very good, delighted it's back and can't wait for the rest of the season now
    Absolutely great. Going to rewatch it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Just finished there. Absolutely brilliant. The only unfortunate part is that we have to wait another week for the next episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

That was just an excellent hour of TV.. really glad to have this back. (and yay -
    Harvey and Donna are back together! I love that woman!
    ) :)

• Advertisement

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    That was just an excellent hour of TV.. really glad to have this back. (and yay -
    Harvey and Donna are back together! I love that woman!
    ) :)

I think the
    new secretary
    is great addition as well, I hope they dont kick her out. she has some great phrases.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,269 ✭✭✭squonk

Like everyone else I'm in the 'great hour of TV' camp. They really came back very strong. They've hit the big old reset button again but I hope Louis takes Gretchen now. I hope the character isn't just silently written out.

Much as I loved it, surely, surely they need to legitimise Mike at this point? Harvey did say he has his Harvard transcript and has passed the bar however the circle of people who now know the story with Mike is growing. It's a bit like juggling a bomb. It mightn't go off today but you never know the day it will. It's a firm killer at this point.

Jack Bauer's missus is looking very well given the Suits styling treatment! Leslie Hope has to have the greatest hair in the world! I'd have confessed to any number of heinous crimes if running my fingers through her hair was part of the deal! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,131 ✭✭✭✭rob316

squonk wrote: »
    Like everyone else I'm in the 'great hour of TV' camp. They really came back very strong. They've hit the big old reset button again but I hope Louis takes Gretchen now. I hope the character isn't just silently written out.

Much as I loved it, surely, surely they need to legitimise Mike at this point? Harvey did say he has his Harvard transcript and has passed the bar however the circle of people who now know the story with Mike is growing. It's a bit like juggling a bomb. It mightn't go off today but you never know the day it will. It's a firm killer at this point.

Jack Bauer's missus is looking very well given the Suits styling treatment! Leslie Hope has to have the greatest hair in the world! I'd have confessed to any number of heinous crimes if running my fingers through her hair was part of the deal! :)

That's who it is! Terri Bauer, I couldn't place her. Thanks :)

That really was a great hour of tv. Hopefully there will be plenty more twists and turns in the coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

That was quite excellent. They seem to be closing in on the end.

If I was to guess at how it will finish......Harvey and Mike to end the show setting up their own firm with Donna and Rachel. The delightful Mr Litt will be head of the former pearson spectre litt....just called Litt and associates I would surmise.

Jessica to be sent to prison. Or to retire. I really couldn't care which for her. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I think the show would be best served by mike and harvey going to jail and ending on that note

Dempsey wrote: »
    I think the show would be best served by mike and harvey going to jail and ending on that note
    This is why boards need a disthank button

Folks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I avoid trailers/promos for TV & films. They tend to ruin the episode I think

A disthanks button??

A disthanks button??

Feck sake, its a sin to end this show

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Libadour

It was renewed for a sixth season so I can't see them both going down in this series. Maybe that's how it will be wrapped up next series but I sincerely hope not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

I may be in the minority here, but how boring is that Partners power struggle getting.

"Hmm we're a bit short on stories"

"I know let's stick in a boardroom power struggle."

"Yay, we haven't used that for a week".

• Registered Users Posts: 86,727 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kirby wrote: »
    That was quite excellent. They seem to be closing in on the end.

If I was to guess at how it will finish......Harvey and Mike to end the show setting up their own firm with Donna and Rachel. The delightful Mr Litt will be head of the former pearson spectre litt....just called Litt and associates I would surmise.

Jessica to be sent to prison. Or to retire. I really couldn't care which for her. :p

I want Louis to be the hero saving both the firm and also Mike and Harvey

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I avoid trailers/promos for TV & films. They tend to ruin the episode I think

Every episode is the "ONE YOU HAVE TO SEE" according to the trailers.

I like how they're finally starting to remember and use what made Mike so unique, his photographic memory. It's what made him special at the start and then they just stopped referencing it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

I am enjoying the rather dark start to this part of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Staplor wrote: »
    I may be in the minority here, but how boring is that Partners power struggle getting.

"Hmm we're a bit short on stories"

"I know let's stick in a boardroom power struggle."

"Yay, we haven't used that for a week".

It's a wonder how they get any work done with all the takeover attempts / attempting to oust the managing partner etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

It's a wonder how they get any work done with all the takeover attempts / attempting to oust the managing partner etc etc.
    They don't which is why I particularly liked Donna's line when she came back to Harvey that she handed over all of his work to junior partners (without asking him).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Latest episode was quality, really loving this season.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Louis and Mike the stars of the show again.

Really enjoying this half of the season. This is what I loved about the show. Mike and Harvey getting sh*t thrown at them and them fighting their way out of it. It's what made the show so gripping in the first place, and it's great they're going back to basics with it.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Louis and Mike the stars of the show again.

Really enjoying this half of the season. This is what I loved about the show. Mike and Harvey getting sh*t thrown at them and them fighting their way out of it. It's what made the show so gripping in the first place, and it's great they're going back to basics with it.

• Advertisement

Great again this week. Its going to be a bitch having to wait through another cliffhanger

Advertisement