Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    No harm/loss IMO.

None at all. She does have a fabulous wardrobe though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

She's the most expendable of the entire cast.
    And her shtick has been done to death at this point.

She's also probably the one who can go and least impact the entire show.

I did find it funny how at the end of the last episode, absolutely everyone left the firm; paralegals, secretaries, receptionists etc.

Whatever about the partners, it was a bit silly that nobody was left.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I did find it funny how at the end of the last episode, absolutely everyone left the firm; paralegals, secretaries, receptionists etc.

Whatever about the partners, it was a bit silly that nobody was left.
    In reality that's how it frequently works in New York. These giant firms have the capital to absorb entire departments. It's not like everyone likely went to one place. But parters take their teams with them when negotiating for deals; that's associates, paralegals, PAs, etc.

That being said, I'm sure some are still left but just weren't in the office.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

She's a stone cold fox.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Just watching on this side of the Atlantic. An excellent return to form for the show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Manach wrote: »
    Just watching on this side of the Atlantic. An excellent return to form for the show.

I didnt travel over to the states to watch the latest episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

She's no Donna! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

miralize wrote: »
    Wait... you aren't going over every night to watch TV shows and flying back on the early Aer Lingus flight?

There's another way!? :eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

miralize wrote: »
    "It's not bragging if it's true"
    H. Specter.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,719 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No harm/loss IMO.

As long as Lewis and Harvey stay, don't really care about rest tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

When is the next series due too air?

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Hannibelle Smeeeth

Im going to say something which will make me very unpopular. But I kind of think this would be a good time to end the whole thing. It started with Mike and his lie, it would end with him going away. Its a nice full stop to it.

As they are doing a next series, I hope its two years later because Im not sure I could tolerate Rachel sniveling through prison visits. They need to return her to the strong minded independent character she was before Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

Im going to say something which will make me very unpopular. But I kind of think this would be a good time to end the whole thing. It started with Mike and his lie, it would end with him going away. Its a nice full stop to it.

As they are doing a next series, I hope its two years later because Im not sure I could tolerate Rachel sniveling through prison visits. They need to return her to the strong minded independent character she was before Mike.
    Die and go to hell you fiend!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,265 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Totally agree with you, its the right time to end it.

I thought the series finale was very poor by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Hannibelle Smeeeth

Die and go to hell you fiend!

:pac: It wasnt easy to type, if that helps? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Caprica

Just finished watching S5 in the last few weeks. Really enjoyed the season and felt it built really well towards the end. Not sure where the story can go from here but it was the right that it did end up with Mike going to jail. Is S6 confirmed/being filmed? IMDB only lists two episodes for the season, with the first episode back at the end of June.

If it does come back I would assume it jumps to Mike's release from jail and continues on from there. I have really come to enjoy the character of Louis Litt, found him insufferable starting off but he is an important part of the show now. I like Jessica in the show but if she was to leave, I think it would be able to continue without her.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Yep season 6 confirmed and will apparently start with Mikes first day in jail and will focus on his incarceration, so no jumps to him being back out. A few actors mentioned in inmate roles so imagine a lot (if not all?) of the season will be Mike in prison

Episode one airs in June in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

Yep season 6 confirmed and will apparently start with Mikes first day in jail and will focus on his incarceration, so no jumps to him being back out. A few actors mentioned in inmate roles so imagine a lot (if not all?) of the season will be Mike in prison

Episode one airs in June in the US.
    link?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

^^ Looks excellent. I know the quality has been a bit hit and miss over the seasons but I really enjoy it most of the time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

^^ Looks excellent. I know the quality has been a bit hit and miss over the seasons but I really enjoy it most of the time :)

Hopefully a return to form
    This season! Promos look good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

Just caught up with season 5. I'm hoping Mike gets shanked early in the season. Every scene he's in annoys me. I'm not getting the hate for Jessica though. I think she's my favourite character.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,114 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Looking forward to this returning on Wednesday, hope it's as good as last season

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

Hadn't realised it was back so soon, something to look forward to, thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,719 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

17th of July 2016 at 10pm on Dave UK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Oh Mike. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,859 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

If he read in the paper about Mike, then why did he need to find out why he is in the place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

Just caught up with season 5. I'm hoping Mike gets shanked early in the season. Every scene he's in annoys me. I'm not getting the hate for Jessica though. I think she's my favourite character.

Jessica was great in the new episode, especially the scene talking to Rachel.

No idea what that guy is hoping to gain. Mike has confessed, not sure what he is doing to use to get back at Harvey.

Advertisement