Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,443 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

So far it's pretty good given i had no idea previously how this season would turn out.

As pointed out though, far too many "third person off camera waltzes into shot from thin air and resolves issues" going on. Jessica is always at it.

I wonder if Mike will serve the two years? Be tough to see a logical way to get him out sooner and simply jumping two years would be a no-go...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

my question is how does this change suits. They have no option but to find a loophole in the deal?
    Lets say he finishes his 2 year, he cant be a lawyer ? What is he going to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

bpb101 wrote: »
    my question is how does this change suits. They have no option but to find a loophole in the deal?
    Lets say he finishes his 2 year, he cant be a lawyer ? What is he going to do?

Maybe he goes to law school, but that takes years, I can see suits lasting maybe one more season at most after this.

Maybe he goes to law school, but that takes years, I can see suits lasting maybe one more season at most after this.

Couldn't happen he wouldn't get into law school but besides that, the Barr exams brings into your credibility. Rachel will be Lucky to get it because she engaged to mike

I think you may be right, but I don't like saying it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,631 ✭✭✭squonk

I reckon at the end of the season Mike will walk out of the shower, walk abck to his bed and tell Rachel he had the weirdest dream.... :)

• Advertisement

If that happen I'll slap the head off you :p
    I'll personally blame you because I'll presume the writer read that message

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

id say its set up for mike to get that new guy to confess to murder, and through his cooperation have his sentence commuted or halved or something,

the bar does take your moral ethics into consideration, but mike might be liar but he has a strong moral center to be fair, hes always does good by people and his record will show that, it might be hard, but it is possible, and all lawyers are crooked as **** anyway ;)

also he broke off the engagement, so rachel would be protected and also help her become a lawyer, she could just say she didnt know,

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭messy tessy

don ramo wrote: »
    the bar does take your moral ethics into consideration, but mike might be liar but he has a strong moral center to be fair, hes always does good by people and his record will show that, it might be hard, but it is possible, and all lawyers are crooked as **** anyway ;)

If by strong moral center you mean insufferable know-it-all I agree :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Oh thank God ... Suits is back on track!

After a weak start to the season, I really enjoyed that one. A massive step in the right direction.

The dildo conversation made me somewhat uncomfortable though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

A much better episode than the previous two.

I'm hoping for more humorous encounters between Louis and the traders. The comment about the tightness (or lack thereof) of Louis's mother's asshole was hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

ffs use the spoiler tag please

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭ASOT

The thread title says spoilers it's your own fault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,260 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Good episode, first time in ages we actually saw Harvey do a bit of business, it was cool to see. Shakey first episode but seems to be getting a bit of flow back into as it goes on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭Suryavarman

Why would you visit a thread discussing a TV series if you weren't up to date?

Good episode but is it me though or have the characters become more unlikeable lately. That scene from the restaurant when Harvey barges in giving shít to the maire d realy left a bad taste in my mouth. He was such an arrogant prick in that scene.

good episodes so far, as for the fella who complained about spoliers, We all know when we get an email on Thursday mornings saying boards .ie new post in suits spoilers , we know not to touch it.

I knew there was more to this roommate of his. But i cant see what mike is going to do when he is released. Work with the traders to crunch numbers ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭seiphil

This show is the master of the walk offs! Every scene ends with a character walking off all high and mighty until 5 minutes later they are on the receiving end of a walk off! Silly really!

But sure it's still great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭seiphil

......double posted from my phone

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

They all have such worked on walks too. It must take Gabriel Macht ages to get anywhere the way he moves his limbs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

squonk wrote: »
    Good episode but is it me though or have the characters become more unlikeable lately. That scene from the restaurant when Harvey barges in giving shít to the maire d realy left a bad taste in my mouth. He was such an arrogant prick in that scene.

Were they ever that likeable

Arrogant lawyer conspires to commits fraud and then spends alot of effort trying to keep the fraudster around long enough to make alot of people guilty by association and almost ruin all their careers.

His moral compass is sketchy at best given the skeletons that occassionly pop out

Jessica is a bitch unless she's getting her own way and if you actually had to work for a person like Louis, he would have been reported in season 1 for bullying co workers.

Its just everyone else they meet are less likeable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,087 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Goddamnit that's the best goddamn news I've heard in a long goddamn time! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Renewed? Well, shitity shit shit.
    /storms out of room.

Another good episode this week (if not completely unrealistic).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

How the f**k are they going to renew this? Have him go through College?

So there's someone who is high up in the government looking for a convict who he got released, sure he has to go to the offices to find him and then across Manhatten, if only there was some kind of tracker on the convict that he could just log into to check where he was. Also, what kind of person uses coffee mugs for urine tests and then just leaves them on a desk, if only there was plastic cups in some kind of water cooler device nearby that could be used. The more I watch this show the more it annoys me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

i do kinda think its gunna end up like another poster said.

mike will get out either after doing his time or getting out for some made up nonsense, and work for the douchebagy dude renting the pit.

q random issues that crop up...

lads, what id say is he will work for the traders/brokers.
    Admin/mods, can you mark these words please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,260 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Enjoyed it but a stupid episode. Drugging mike was ridiculous and harvey been allowed to stroll through a crowded cell block threatening prisoners was hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Clareman wrote: »
    How the f**k are they going to renew this? Have him go through College?

So there's someone who is high up in the government looking for a convict who he got released, sure he has to go to the offices to find him and then across Manhatten, if only there was some kind of tracker on the convict that he could just log into to check where he was. Also, what kind of person uses coffee mugs for urine tests and then just leaves them on a desk, if only there was plastic cups in some kind of water cooler device nearby that could be used. The more I watch this show the more it annoys me.

Oh come on. There's nothing to say they actually pissed in them. It was to further wind up Louis. The dynamic between Louis and the traders has been one of the highlights of the season so far. No need to read any further into that part.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭DubTony

Wife woke me up last night laughing. Seems I'd been saying "What the hell did you say to me?" over and over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Louis is really being wasted this season. This ****e about the house in the Hamptons is pure and utter filler.

Advertisement