Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boycott the tunnell

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

seachto7 wrote: »
    true, people who complain about the toll would spend €70 on a Sat night and puke it up against a wall.....

Ridiculous statement :rolleyes:

I don't know anyone rich enough or stupid enough to get that drunk and make a show of themselves puking against a wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Ridiculous statement :rolleyes:

I don't know anyone rich enough or stupid enough to get that drunk and make a show of themselves puking against a wall.

Itsdacraic wrote: »
    Somehow I get the feeling those complaining on here wouldnt do that.

They'd be too busy at home of a Saturday night trawling through the newspapers looking for possible topics to ring Joe Duffy with during the coming week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Only Psychopathic, Megalomaniacs quote themselves CraicHed.... Bad sign Dude :(
    Raiser wrote:
    Only Psychopathic, Megalomaniacs quote themselves CraicHed.... Bad sign Dude :(

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

lol I love it !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

NCG wrote: »
    My understanding is it will be handed to the state in 31 years with a 10 year remaining structural guarantee (ie no capital works required for the next 10 years). What the government choose to do about tolls at that stage is anybody's guess!

Lads , there will be no cars in 31 years , we'll either be flying or teleporting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Lads , there will be no cars in 31 years , we'll either be flying or teleporting

The way limk is going at the moment, we'll all be on sulkies.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Over a number of years I hope they introduce the barrier free method

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Limerick Leader, July 29th 2041:

"Limerick Boycotts Shannon Tunnel
    Magic Carpets to be banned from Head-shops"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

The way limk is going at the moment, we'll all be on sulkies.

Then nobody will be able to use the tunnel. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Is there a point that you'd like to make ? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement