Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2fms 6 out of 6 quiz

• 27-07-2010 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

i normally change dials just to tune into this quiz in the mornings just out of curiosity more than anything. this is a stupid stupid quiz. you would want to be amazingly lucky to get the 6 right, has it be done only once?? id consider myself fairly good at most general knowledge but its near impossible to come close even. its hard enough to hear the audio clips in the car how people on the phone hear them is anyone's question. then you get people coming on and saying pass on like the first question..WTF. just guess at least, its free!!! anyway i could only listen to that mckenna for a few mins before id throttle the radio. they seem to think its fine just to put anyone on radio even if you have no talent for it. pathetic.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

I'm confused. You say you tune in specifically to listen to this quiz but then have nothing positive to say about it.:rolleyes:
    And no, most people don't get the answers but surely that's the whole idea of a quiz - no? It wouldn't be much of a quiz if someone rang in and got really easy questions and won €60 every morning. The money rolls over every day until someone gets all 6 right which I think has been done twice since it started in January.
    I agree that some of the audio clips are difficult to hear but people do sometimes get the right answers so they're not totally impossible.
    And as for Paddy McKenna - I think he's great. I really enjoy listening to him and I think he always has something funny to say.
    It takes all sorts I suppose....:D

Advertisement