Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What internet cafes...starcraft 2

• 27-07-2010 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

I'm really looking forward to playing this but my computer is old and probably wont run it, , myself adn some friends were thinking of going to an internet cafe for some nostalgia and playing starcraft 2 all night.

I havent been in such a cafe in about 10 years and completly out of touch with the scene, are there any still going and which ones would have starcraft 2 or likily to have it in the future?( i know the game is only just out!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

GameTheWorld on Grafton Street intend to stock up on it, I know, but seeing as you need a special copy to play SC2 over LAN, it could take them a while to get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Xtreme Gaming (i think its called that) on liffey st, facing butlers, have starcraft 2 installed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

But is it online only, Gummy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

gearoidof wrote: »
    But is it online only, Gummy?

The last time I was there they had SC2 with a custom map loader so I think you can play LAN there.

Give them a ring and ask - Contact details

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭happyfriday74

Cheers guys, i'll do that

• Advertisement
Advertisement