Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change of cycle?

Options
  • 27-07-2010 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

I've had a 32 day cycle exactly for the last 3 years since coming off contraceptives. My husband and I starting trying for a baby last month. I got my period today, the 29th day of my cycle. Is there any reason why my cycle would have changed suddenly?

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

hi there, cannot offer much advice as mine is always irregular.....
    I've read that there are many factors thought that can delay your period such as stress, weight loss etc., so maybe these factors could also bring it on quicker, in your case? sorry not very helpful.
    I have heard that a very, very early loss (i.e. when a fertilised egg fails to implant - known as a 'chemical' pregnancy) can result in an early period. Normally you never know that the early loss has occurred (unless you do a test really early that is barely a positive and then turns to a negative in the lead up to your period), and that this can sometimes trigger an earlier than usual period.

best of luck with your ttc journey ;)

Advertisement