Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ebills as proof of address

• 27-07-2010 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi,

searched and couldnt find an answer to this .

Will welfare accept self printed ebills as proof of address? I ask becuase airtricty have said they would be unable to send out hardcopies as the account was closed. leaving me with only the ebills....

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

dont see why they wouldnt but if you have a lease bring that as well or even try bringing a bank statement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭Dave_Dublin

In my experience - NO

The only printed bill I receive is from Vodafone and this is unacceptable to the welfare office.

I have bills going back to 1997 when it was Eircell as I keep all bills in a large folder.

I brought in a couple of old bills and the last TWO recent ones and they simply refused.

The only other bills I have are printed from various company websites but some of them only print ****** (stars) instead of your address and other details and so are NOT acceptable.

Of the 2 that do print all personal info on them, I was told that I "could have made that up myself on a computer" and she refused me.

At 30 years of age I had to get a letter from my mother stating that I was her son and that she swears that I live at my address.

--- I guess it depends on who you get behind the little window and on whether he or she is in a good mood that day . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭questioner

yeah its my experience that they wont accept anything other than bills on company stock. Further contact with airtricity has led to them telling me that if they were to send me out hardcopies then they would be the same pdfs they have sent me just printed duplex. so im thinking of just saying that they sent them out to me. although self printed pdfs are wide open to diddling.

Advertisement