Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thesis binding

Options
  • 27-07-2010 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Sorry if this was addressed before but when getting thesis bound do you just save it to a usb when bringing it into the thesis centre to get it bound?? Also on the front cover of the hard bound how should your name appear or will they know up there how it shoul be??

I was quoted 12c per page to get it printed, 11 euro per soft bound copy and 40 euro for hard bound within 5 hours. is 11 euro very steep for a soft bound??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

They will take USB, cd or some even accept an emailed version.

They will have samples of covers for you to see I'm sure, but check with your school, they may have specific requirements. Even schools differ within the same college.

11e ain't bad at all. You could prob save 2e / 3e shopping around but it's too much hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

Oh and save it as PDF. Word is way too unpredicable and they'll just print it as it comes up on their comp so be careful about layout etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 lou9

Just wanted to post back how i got on!! Got the printing for 5 cent per page and think the soft binding was about 3.50 in the DCU print centre. Quite cheap compared to 11e and 12c per page!! Just for anyone looking to get a thesis printed and soft bound, shop around because the thesis centre is very expensive for printing and soft binding

Advertisement