Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photos on canvas

• 27-07-2010 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I know it is possible to get a photo put on canvas...but can i put 4 seperate photos on the one canvas and make it look like realistic...have 4 kids ...4 phtos where they are so smiley and want the 4 faces on the 1 canvas as if they were all sitting beside each other...i dont know if this is making sense

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

Yes it is possible, it's like a collage. Depending on how large a canvas you are thinking of you need to watch the resolution of the image and would be worth going somewhere you can discuss what you want done. I don't know where you are based, but if in Dublin you could check out www.360-dpi.com who are in Dun Laoire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

codrodcm wrote: »
    I know it is possible to get a photo put on canvas...but can i put 4 seperate photos on the one canvas and make it look like realistic...have 4 kids ...4 phtos where they are so smiley and want the 4 faces on the 1 canvas as if they were all sitting beside each other...i dont know if this is making sense

Highly unlikely that you'll be able to merge 4 photos into one and have the result look like a realistic photo of them all sitting beside each other.
    Unless the photos were taken at pretty much the same time/place where the lighting, background etc matches - but even then it will just look odd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Collage is possible but I have to agree PMan its bnot gonna look that great if they are all different , locations with different light etc

Why not reshoot ?

Trrev

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

It is possible to an extent. I often have people requesting similar from me, especially when they have lost loved ones and wanted different people merged into the one photograph. It all depends on the photographs you want to use really. If you want me to have a look at the pictures send me a pm and I'll give you more details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

You could do a quick process and attempt to theme them .... all black and white conversions and then balance accordingly?

• Advertisement
Advertisement